Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crown SkinShop |Jester Sand M|
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@TheWildThings
removed!
@TheWildThings
removed!
art_sig_aa.png
alrighty! While Glittering Expanse is being approved to reprint it's time to get Sol Cervidae to get hopefully printed!

@AikoHosokawa @seamists @Zerobotic @Snoops @Darlnim
Feel free to send payment through CR or PM! Will accept the payment once everyone has sent the payment!
alrighty! While Glittering Expanse is being approved to reprint it's time to get Sol Cervidae to get hopefully printed!

Feel free to send payment through CR or PM! Will accept the payment once everyone has sent the payment!
art_sig_aa.png
I'm so excited! Hoping the other two also get printed!
I'm so excited! Hoping the other two also get printed!
Na5WGHa.png
Hi, could I pay in gems instead of treasure?
Hi, could I pay in gems instead of treasure?
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Darlnim
sure!
@Darlnim
sure!
art_sig_aa.png
Gonna start printing Sol Cervidae now!
Gonna start printing Sol Cervidae now!
art_sig_aa.png
Run #3 for Glittering Expanse is here!
@BirdWings @evereden @uwuloo @LapisWings @ImpossibleJedi4 @mechadragons @Darlnim @RheoTastic @Zerobotic @eyesymbolism @Veyly @TheWildThings
Run #3 for Glittering Expanse is here!
@BirdWings @evereden @uwuloo @LapisWings @ImpossibleJedi4 @mechadragons @Darlnim @RheoTastic @Zerobotic @eyesymbolism @Veyly @TheWildThings
art_sig_aa.png
@Hananathenerd77
Wait, was I signed up for Glittering Expanse? I don't remember signing up for that one.
@Hananathenerd77
Wait, was I signed up for Glittering Expanse? I don't remember signing up for that one.
@Zerobotic
oh no! I was just pinging my pinglist to tell people that there's a 3rd run for a skin ;w;. Super sorry if that's not what you wanted still trying to figure this skin stuff out.
@Zerobotic
oh no! I was just pinging my pinglist to tell people that there's a 3rd run for a skin ;w;. Super sorry if that's not what you wanted still trying to figure this skin stuff out.
art_sig_aa.png
Oh okay! No worries, I just got a bit confused, haha. Generally when an artist pings for a skin being "ready," it usually means ready to print (so send in payment.) So that's what threw me off a bit! ^^
Oh okay! No worries, I just got a bit confused, haha. Generally when an artist pings for a skin being "ready," it usually means ready to print (so send in payment.) So that's what threw me off a bit! ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18