Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | astro's accents •
1 2 3 4 5
@astrotheology

I'd like a slot for Aurumisk Points, please!
@astrotheology

I'd like a slot for Aurumisk Points, please!
ZU5HtR6.png
Can I get a slot for Aurumisk Points?
Can I get a slot for Aurumisk Points?
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
@hat17 @Synthsational @Aeriel @DementedDracon You’ve all been put down for a slot. Please send me your payment through PM within the next five days. :>
@hat17 @Synthsational @Aeriel @DementedDracon You’ve all been put down for a slot. Please send me your payment through PM within the next five days. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I'll take a slot for Aurumisk, please!

Mine will be mixed currency, 300G and...205kT? Thereabouts?
I'll take a slot for Aurumisk, please!

Mine will be mixed currency, 300G and...205kT? Thereabouts?
HzGpUHb.png
TR slot for Aurumisk Points please!
TR slot for Aurumisk Points please!
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
Slot for Aurumisk Points, please!
Slot for Aurumisk Points, please!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
Oh this would look so nice with one of my girls! Can I get a slot for Aurumisk, please?
Oh this would look so nice with one of my girls! Can I get a slot for Aurumisk, please?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Raptorgrrl @Lawful Lovely! You've got a slot for Aurumisk. Please send your payment to me through PM within the next five days. :>

@Dussty @dragonNMR

Awesome, you've been put down for slots for the second run of Aurumisk Points. You will be part of Run 2, so it will take a bit for your copies of the skin to come in. Since it will take longer, you will have ten days to send your payment to me through PM. :>
@Raptorgrrl @Lawful Lovely! You've got a slot for Aurumisk. Please send your payment to me through PM within the next five days. :>

@Dussty @dragonNMR

Awesome, you've been put down for slots for the second run of Aurumisk Points. You will be part of Run 2, so it will take a bit for your copies of the skin to come in. Since it will take longer, you will have ten days to send your payment to me through PM. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Sent! Can't wait!
Sent! Can't wait!
HzGpUHb.png
@astrotheology

Payment sent!
@astrotheology

Payment sent!
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 3 4 5