Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Floot's Accents / REBOOT
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@bonivich @Comfrey @Elidibus @Sekine @Mazurkas @sifenke @dandyfrau @Malachite - Hello guys! I am coming back to FR from a long break, I believe I never did send out Accent: Cranberry Pie. I am going to refund as much as I can! Feel free to let me know if there are any concerns regarding this.
@bonivich @Comfrey @Elidibus @Sekine @Mazurkas @sifenke @dandyfrau @Malachite - Hello guys! I am coming back to FR from a long break, I believe I never did send out Accent: Cranberry Pie. I am going to refund as much as I can! Feel free to let me know if there are any concerns regarding this.

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Untitled1350_20210121085158.png
hi! if you're going to still print cultivator could i have a slot? also please add me to your pinglist!!
hi! if you're going to still print cultivator could i have a slot? also please add me to your pinglist!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie - added!

doing a 4th run!

@chunsah @charliebot @Winterwald @draconicslime - Hello! I am just wondering if you guys are still interested in a copy of:

I want to do a 2 run, but not sure if there is still interest :)
@saltypie - added!

doing a 4th run!

@chunsah @charliebot @Winterwald @draconicslime - Hello! I am just wondering if you guys are still interested in a copy of:

I want to do a 2 run, but not sure if there is still interest :)

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
aaand coming back to ask for a slot of curator after a lot of scrying lol
aaand coming back to ask for a slot of curator after a lot of scrying lol
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie - pfft added :) I found an accent blueprints chilling in my vault so I will make sure to save you a copy!
@saltypie - pfft added :) I found an accent blueprints chilling in my vault so I will make sure to save you a copy!

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
@chunsah @charliebot @Wolin @draconicslime @saltypie - sent out PAs for 450g. Let me know if you would like to pay in treasure instead.

If you do not accept, copies will go on AH for 500g / 600kt
@chunsah @charliebot @Wolin @draconicslime @saltypie - sent out PAs for 450g. Let me know if you would like to pay in treasure instead.

If you do not accept, copies will go on AH for 500g / 600kt

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Heya! I found your shop when searching for umas in the database and I really like your style! It's very crisp and vibrant despite the colors being muted, and it gave a dragon that I was struggling to dress the perfect base. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83658662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836587/83658662_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love to know what else you come with (and I would like to order a custom when I gather all of the ideas I have for it in a more concise manner [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1])
Heya! I found your shop when searching for umas in the database and I really like your style! It's very crisp and vibrant despite the colors being muted, and it gave a dragon that I was struggling to dress the perfect base.
83658662_350.png
I'd love to know what else you come with (and I would like to order a custom when I gather all of the ideas I have for it in a more concise manner )
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Riyoke - aww thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my work :) I honestly created this accent shop to be a affordable way to decorate our dragons. I'm not sure if I have the materials to make any new accents for a long time (broken drawing tablet xd) please that in mind!!
@Riyoke - aww thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my work :) I honestly created this accent shop to be a affordable way to decorate our dragons. I'm not sure if I have the materials to make any new accents for a long time (broken drawing tablet xd) please that in mind!!

» Artshop
» Adopts
» Wishlist
» Sales
» Accents

.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I'd love a copy of curator next time you print!
I'd love a copy of curator next time you print!
if youre ever gonna reprint 'weeded overgrowth' id love to grab a copy!
if youre ever gonna reprint 'weeded overgrowth' id love to grab a copy!

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32