Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oh Dier - Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65
(I am here trying to figure out how to post accent codes now that mine's been accepted [emoji=skull size=1])
(I am here trying to figure out how to post accent codes now that mine's been accepted )
Commission+Victorians.png
@Noelblue It has??? OH IT HAS!! Congratulations dearie on your second accent on the site!!!! Here you go <3 [code][skin=49798][/code] [skin=49798]
@Noelblue

It has??? OH IT HAS!! Congratulations dearie on your second accent on the site!!!!
Here you go <3
Code:
[skin=49798]

IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
[quote name="Dierdre" date="2023-04-03 07:55:16" ] @Noelblue It has??? OH IT HAS!! Congratulations dearie on your second accent on the site!!!! Here you go <3 [code][skin=49798][/code] [skin=49798] [/quote] THANK YOU easy peasy lemon squeezy! Never could have done it so smoothly without you! [emoji=heart size=1] (I don't pretend that first one exists it is vapor a dream a phantom we don't talk about)
Dierdre wrote on 2023-04-03 07:55:16:
@Noelblue

It has??? OH IT HAS!! Congratulations dearie on your second accent on the site!!!!
Here you go <3
Code:
[skin=49798]

THANK YOU easy peasy lemon squeezy! Never could have done it so smoothly without you! (I don't pretend that first one exists it is vapor a dream a phantom we don't talk about)
Commission+Victorians.png
@Dierdre

If you ever have a skin in mind for me again please ping me! I don't mind! Especially from you! <3

I'm so happy FuitGummy made it to me <3333
@Dierdre

If you ever have a skin in mind for me again please ping me! I don't mind! Especially from you! <3

I'm so happy FuitGummy made it to me <3333
Please add me to your general pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have some troubles with it right now :')
Please add me to your general pinglist
I have some troubles with it right now :')
EFriw6F.gif
@Yomiya

No worries, your name is already listed! Thank you for your interest <3
@Yomiya

No worries, your name is already listed! Thank you for your interest <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Guess what skin appeared in the AH!!! That's right, Gilded Court! I kept checking every now and again from when we last talked and been saving my gems since most skins/accents I want tend to be sold with that currency lol [emoji=aether star size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82000326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820004/82000326_350.png[/img][/url]
Guess what skin appeared in the AH!!! That's right, Gilded Court! I kept checking every now and again from when we last talked and been saving my gems since most skins/accents I want tend to be sold with that currency lol

82000326_350.png
@SkyPuppy0413

<3 <3 <3 You have better luck than I do xD

I have been checking regularly, too. Hope you got it for print price!!

Sending all my love to Agamon. Actually may I place him in my shop gallery so I can find him from time to time? No worries if not~ Thank you so much for the update, and I'm glad it wasn't too long a wait after all!
@SkyPuppy0413

<3 <3 <3 You have better luck than I do xD

I have been checking regularly, too. Hope you got it for print price!!

Sending all my love to Agamon. Actually may I place him in my shop gallery so I can find him from time to time? No worries if not~ Thank you so much for the update, and I'm glad it wasn't too long a wait after all!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre

It was probably more than print price but that's ok, I saved up for that possibility lol

And sure, you can use him in the gallery, I don't mind! Hope you're having a great week! :D
@Dierdre

It was probably more than print price but that's ok, I saved up for that possibility lol

And sure, you can use him in the gallery, I don't mind! Hope you're having a great week! :D
Hey, I'm interested in your Dusk Warmth accent! Do you have any plans to reprint it? There are a couple of copies being resold on the AH, but I prefer my gems to go to the artist if possible!
Hey, I'm interested in your Dusk Warmth accent! Do you have any plans to reprint it? There are a couple of copies being resold on the AH, but I prefer my gems to go to the artist if possible!
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65