Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] mr wingles lol spiral m
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Desnik
Thanks so much!!
@Desnik
Thanks so much!!
Latest round came in today. Extras are up on the AH.
Latest round came in today. Extras are up on the AH.
@Desnik Could I buy a copy with mixed payment? I can do 572 gems and then 178kt to add up to the 750.
@Desnik Could I buy a copy with mixed payment? I can do 572 gems and then 178kt to add up to the 750.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
@RiptailShredFang sure, I have the one copy up on the AH that I could put into a CR for you
@RiptailShredFang sure, I have the one copy up on the AH that I could put into a CR for you
Do you have any Mr Wiggles left? @Desnik
Do you have any Mr Wiggles left? @Desnik
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Miirim I can't seem to keep it in stock, but if you want to sign up for reprints (paying upfront optional), I can put in another order of the design.
@Miirim I can't seem to keep it in stock, but if you want to sign up for reprints (paying upfront optional), I can put in another order of the design.
@Desnik
yes please add me to the reprint list. Thank you :)
@Desnik
yes please add me to the reprint list. Thank you :)
@Miirim sent in the reprint, and gave you top slot!
@Miirim sent in the reprint, and gave you top slot!
@Desnik
oh wow thank you! I didn't realize you were going to submit it now; I figured it would be after slots filled.
I have the gems now or whenever you need them.

Thanks again!
@Desnik
oh wow thank you! I didn't realize you were going to submit it now; I figured it would be after slots filled.
I have the gems now or whenever you need them.

Thanks again!
@desnik May I please be added to the mr wingles reprint list? I can pay upfront if need be, thank you!
@desnik May I please be added to the mr wingles reprint list? I can pay upfront if need be, thank you!
sig.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25