Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116
@CourierSix I will have the full payment for acolyte of lucifer by at least the end of the day for sure.
@CourierSix I will have the full payment for acolyte of lucifer by at least the end of the day for sure.
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician thank you for the update! i've submitted acolyte of lucifer last night, so you have time to get payment at your leisure
@LaughingMagician thank you for the update! i've submitted acolyte of lucifer last night, so you have time to get payment at your leisure
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@CourierSix

No worries just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anybody else up! Did you want me to go ahead and send payment then? Thanks so much :)
@CourierSix

No worries just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anybody else up! Did you want me to go ahead and send payment then? Thanks so much :)
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
@CarrionSoup no problem! if you'd like to 1 way cr the 900g then feel free to, although i've already put the accent in queue earlier this week so waiting for a PA is also an option
@CarrionSoup no problem! if you'd like to 1 way cr the 900g then feel free to, although i've already put the accent in queue earlier this week so waiting for a PA is also an option
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@CourierSix sent my payment for Evilcore!
@CourierSix sent my payment for Evilcore!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@uwuloo @Kurbis @FireflyRhapsody @Saraceaser @JadedSerpent62 @Metus @Raan @KingTulip @scarecrane @trinkets @Aito @Saraceaser @Falgardien @Mudguts @Swampman @LXIX @Calixita

sent out the first run of fists of fury & evilcore! please feel free to pm me if there's been any mix ups or mistakes!

for those waiting: due to my accents being pre-order based, the orders are staggered, so i'll be sending out more as queue moves along to the additional copies and recolors!
@uwuloo @Kurbis @FireflyRhapsody @Saraceaser @JadedSerpent62 @Metus @Raan @KingTulip @scarecrane @trinkets @Aito @Saraceaser @Falgardien @Mudguts @Swampman @LXIX @Calixita

sent out the first run of fists of fury & evilcore! please feel free to pm me if there's been any mix ups or mistakes!

for those waiting: due to my accents being pre-order based, the orders are staggered, so i'll be sending out more as queue moves along to the additional copies and recolors!
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Hm, is it too late to grab a slot for acolyte of lucifer? :3
Hm, is it too late to grab a slot for acolyte of lucifer? :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser not at all! still have plenty available :D
@Saraceaser not at all! still have plenty available :D
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Just got my copy of Summer of '89, i love it so much fldkxjzh thank you <3
Just got my copy of Summer of '89, i love it so much fldkxjzh thank you <3
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
Ooh, then I would love one, please! I'll send over payment in a moment~ ^^
Ooh, then I would love one, please! I'll send over payment in a moment~ ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116