Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Worm's Stand / Currently Closed!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@starlapelle ty! im glad you enjoy it! And first, yes! you can claim a slot for Dream Bubble, you [i]Don't[/i] have to send me the money right away as well! When all slots are claimed ill @ everyone to send me the gems. I then use the gems to buy Blueprints, and then send the blueprint and the art file of the skin to Devs, and from 5-7 days Ill get a reply from them. If they say its fine I'll get copies right away and I'll send it to everyone who have gotten a slot Worser case scernario they might reject me which may take another 5-7 days to get a word from them, but usually its over small editing problems. So Basically, You ask for a slot, I give you your slot right away, We all wait for all slots getting claimed, Then I'll ask for payment first in [u]DMs or 1 Way Crossroad[/u]. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749457108084326432/830746536433680394/f540092.gif[/img]
@starlapelle

ty! im glad you enjoy it! And first, yes! you can claim a slot for Dream Bubble, you Don't have to send me the money right away as well!

When all slots are claimed ill @ everyone to send me the gems. I then use the gems to buy Blueprints, and then send the blueprint and the art file of the skin to Devs, and from 5-7 days Ill get a reply from them. If they say its fine I'll get copies right away and I'll send it to everyone who have gotten a slot

Worser case scernario they might reject me which may take another 5-7 days to get a word from them, but usually its over small editing problems.

So Basically, You ask for a slot, I give you your slot right away, We all wait for all slots getting claimed, Then I'll ask for payment first in DMs or 1 Way Crossroad. f540092.gif
wormsbann.png
could i get a slot for nyan maid and cutesie wootsie bunny? please and thank you!!
could i get a slot for nyan maid and cutesie wootsie bunny? please and thank you!!
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@wormwizard thank u sm for the great explanation!! :D can I get a slot for dream bubble then? thank you so much!!
@wormwizard thank u sm for the great explanation!! :D can I get a slot for dream bubble then? thank you so much!!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
@starlapelle @goromi added you both!
@starlapelle @goromi added you both!
wormsbann.png
can you add me on the pinglist for bunny harvest? :00

( also thank you very much for nocturne accent currently trying to find a dregen for it :D )
can you add me on the pinglist for bunny harvest? :00

( also thank you very much for nocturne accent currently trying to find a dregen for it :D )
much anxiety sorry if I don't reply to anything-
@Ainya added! and YW!
@Ainya added! and YW!
wormsbann.png
Can I get a slot for Dream Bubble?
Can I get a slot for Dream Bubble?
@Trinkets added!
@Trinkets added!
wormsbann.png
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749457108084326432/830687441685184522/promo1.png[/img][nextcol][indent][nextcol][center][color=#ae4d0c][font=fghdfgh]- - - - - - CONFESSION SKINCENT | 900G - - - - - - [font=fghdfgh][b] @Bloomed @Saraceaser @Hardycat @Aito @jazzghost Please send the payment through DMs or CR:1! We all have a week! [/font] [/columns]
promo1.png
- - - - - -
CONFESSION
SKINCENT | 900G
- - - - - -

@Bloomed
@Saraceaser
@Hardycat
@Aito
@jazzghost

Please send the payment through DMs or CR:1!
We all have a week!

wormsbann.png
Could I be added to your general pinglist? o/
Could I be added to your general pinglist? o/
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16