Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~YUNLING’s Skin And Accent Shop~
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Can u add me to u pinglist please?/w\
Can u add me to u pinglist please?/w\
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
a bump for you, because the accent you're printing doesn't fit any of my dragons (and also I'm preordering way too many skins already), but I think it's really good and I hope you get more preorders!
a bump for you, because the accent you're printing doesn't fit any of my dragons (and also I'm preordering way too many skins already), but I think it's really good and I hope you get more preorders!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Good morning everyone! Good news![emoji=heart size=1] Jade Rabbit [skin=38892] There are enough people! But you need to prepay 500g for the blueprints and I will send them to you within 5-7 days.<3 Have a great day everyone~ @ Zelrune @ Storygeek @isnoah @ enddy
Good morning everyone! Good news!
Jade Rabbit
There are enough people!
But you need to prepay 500g for the blueprints and I will send them to you within 5-7 days.<3
Have a great day everyone~
@ Zelrune
@ Storygeek
@isnoah
@ enddy
yQoRts.png
@YUNLING do you have any spare copies of MI-I for sale or can i please be put on reprint list for it?

Thank you :3
@YUNLING do you have any spare copies of MI-I for sale or can i please be put on reprint list for it?

Thank you :3
r7P00ic.png
@YUNLING I know you're not currently active, but if you see this then please let me know if you ever decide to reprint Jade Rabbit.
@YUNLING I know you're not currently active, but if you see this then please let me know if you ever decide to reprint Jade Rabbit.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart
Yes, I've been inactive lately ~ but in the last year someone approached me to book Jade Rabbit. I asked if they still needed it so I could submit blueprints

@Zelrune
@Storygeek
@isnoah
@enddy
Excuse me, the skin that I was asked to reserve last year.There are enough people!
But you need to prepay 500g for the blueprints and I will send them to you within 5-7 days.<3

Jade Rabbit
@Reignhart
Yes, I've been inactive lately ~ but in the last year someone approached me to book Jade Rabbit. I asked if they still needed it so I could submit blueprints

@Zelrune
@Storygeek
@isnoah
@enddy
Excuse me, the skin that I was asked to reserve last year.There are enough people!

Jade Rabbit
yQoRts.png
@Yunling Hi! Do you have any spare copies of ? If not, I’d love to be added to a reprint slot, please! Great to see you active again ^^ and please add me to general pinglist ^^

Edit: actually, I see there isn’t anybody else on the reprint list for this skin…are you willing to reprint a 2-copy of the skin if I send you a blueprint? Do you have a set reprint fee? ^^
@Yunling Hi! Do you have any spare copies of ? If not, I’d love to be added to a reprint slot, please! Great to see you active again ^^ and please add me to general pinglist ^^

Edit: actually, I see there isn’t anybody else on the reprint list for this skin…are you willing to reprint a 2-copy of the skin if I send you a blueprint? Do you have a set reprint fee? ^^
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman
Hello! It's been a busy year! I will draw new skin again when I have the chance~
Sure! You can send me the blueprints and I'll print them for you for the price of a regular 2 skins, what do you think?
@Ottoman
Hello! It's been a busy year! I will draw new skin again when I have the chance~
Sure! You can send me the blueprints and I'll print them for you for the price of a regular 2 skins, what do you think?
yQoRts.png
@yunling Ah, sorry, let me know if I understand! So then that's 2-print blueprint + 1kg charge, or 2-print blueprint +500g charge?

If it's the first one then I'd rather just have 1 then, is that also okay? ^-^"" Sorry for the confusion!
@yunling Ah, sorry, let me know if I understand! So then that's 2-print blueprint + 1kg charge, or 2-print blueprint +500g charge?

If it's the first one then I'd rather just have 1 then, is that also okay? ^-^"" Sorry for the confusion!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Ottoman Ok~ Then you send one blueprint and 500g~ Thank you for liking my skin~[emoji=heart size=1] Edit: Because if it's an extra print, it's 500+1 blueprint ~ I didn't think anyone would print more, but if you follow that logic, it's 500+1 blueprint per skin! That 2 blueprints is 1000 ~ thanks for understanding ~
@Ottoman
Ok~ Then you send one blueprint and 500g~ Thank you for liking my skin~
Edit: Because if it's an extra print, it's 500+1 blueprint ~ I didn't think anyone would print more, but if you follow that logic, it's 500+1 blueprint per skin! That 2 blueprints is 1000 ~ thanks for understanding ~
yQoRts.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21