Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | The Skinporium | CandyCosmos Veil F! |
1 2 3 4
treasure slot for candy cosmos please! i would also love to be added to your general pinglist
treasure slot for candy cosmos please! i would also love to be added to your general pinglist
@clubmudkip Added to both! Thanks! ^^
@clubmudkip Added to both! Thanks! ^^
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
[center]@AsylumBat @midnightserenade @DobbyisFree @Vinuxe @clubmudkip Hey all! I was thinking of just funding the slots of this skin since I've been wanting to print it recently, but after checking the coverage I'm realizing I was using the festival accent guidelines, so it counts as a skin. Would you all prefer to pay more (900k/900g) and keep the design as-is, or remove some parts (possibly the wings/face detail) to keep it as an accent? It's been a while since you all asked to get a slot, so let me know if you're still interested either way. This is the skin for those of you who may have forgotten by now :P [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783544510298193960/1030360177028894792/fgfg.png[/img][/center][/center]
@AsylumBat @midnightserenade @DobbyisFree @Vinuxe @clubmudkip

Hey all! I was thinking of just funding the slots of this skin since I've been wanting to print it recently, but after checking the coverage I'm realizing I was using the festival accent guidelines, so it counts as a skin. Would you all prefer to pay more (900k/900g) and keep the design as-is, or remove some parts (possibly the wings/face detail) to keep it as an accent? It's been a while since you all asked to get a slot, so let me know if you're still interested either way. This is the skin for those of you who may have forgotten by now :P
fgfg.png
What would the new price be if it was a skin?
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
[center][quote name="midnightserenade" date="2023-11-22 11:28:23" ] What would the new price be if it was a skin? [/quote] @midnightserenade I'm thinking 900g/900kt should still be able to cover it[/center]
midnightserenade wrote on 2023-11-22 11:28:23:
@midnightserenade I'm thinking 900g/900kt should still be able to cover it
I'll still take one, thanks.
I'll still take one, thanks.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade awesome! I'll ping you and let you know when everyone else responds ^^
@midnightserenade awesome! I'll ping you and let you know when everyone else responds ^^
Sorry but can you remove me from the Candy Cosmos run? ^^;
Sorry but can you remove me from the Candy Cosmos run? ^^;
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat Done!
@AsylumBat Done!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783544510298193960/1030360177028894792/fgfg.png[/img][/center]
fgfg.png
1 2 3 4