Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♥ nebulova skin shop | CLOSED
I'd love a treasure slot of dripwave please, and also to be added to the general pinglist :DD
I'd love a treasure slot of dripwave please, and also to be added to the general pinglist :DD
BhNPnkO.gif
Slot for dripwave please!
Slot for dripwave please!
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
i'd love a slot for dripwave please!^^
i'd love a slot for dripwave please!^^
he/him
pings OK!
I'll take a gem slot for Dripwave, please and thank you! Also I'd love to be added to your general pinglist! <3
I'll take a gem slot for Dripwave, please and thank you! Also I'd love to be added to your general pinglist! <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Would love a slot for Dripwave please!
Would love a slot for Dripwave please!
printing alert!

_____
dripwave is being sent off for printing! i will ping with any updates / when PAs have been sent out. as a reminder if you are choosing to pay upon delivery you will have 1 week to pick up your copy, and then it will be put on the public AH. if you have already paid or choose to do so before the accent is delivered there of course be no limit on how long you have to pick up your copy which will be delivered via 1t PA!

@Kilwin @innerspeaker @Steel @oort @horrorsilk @SolitarySphynx @suncodex @SteampunkLlama
___.
printing alert!

_____
dripwave is being sent off for printing! i will ping with any updates / when PAs have been sent out. as a reminder if you are choosing to pay upon delivery you will have 1 week to pick up your copy, and then it will be put on the public AH. if you have already paid or choose to do so before the accent is delivered there of course be no limit on how long you have to pick up your copy which will be delivered via 1t PA!

@Kilwin @innerspeaker @Steel @oort @horrorsilk @SolitarySphynx @suncodex @SteampunkLlama
___.
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png
could i have a pa slot please?
could i have a pa slot please?
F0vw2gC.gif
lloyd! | 23
bYt72YT.png
5OZS7SI.png
75lkEnN.png
WKtl2lb.png
30w0Oi3.gif
@nebulova could you please ping me when it got printed so I can try it on many dragons? Are you possibly doing a second run?
@nebulova could you please ping me when it got printed so I can try it on many dragons? Are you possibly doing a second run?
@Rizibizi4 i can absolutely ping you yes!! & yes im open to doing a second run as long as theres interest
@Rizibizi4 i can absolutely ping you yes!! & yes im open to doing a second run as long as theres interest
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png
@nebulova Can I reserve a gem slot for payment upon delivery? It's so mesmerizing I love it
@nebulova Can I reserve a gem slot for payment upon delivery? It's so mesmerizing I love it
e6bf78a87751fbae2daf4b3a7a4bc37811b3b017.png