Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HoloBoy - Second round interest check
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Aa I see you've a price for the skin now :0 would you mind switching my slot for a treasure one? Tysm!!

Also if you decide to open a shop in the future I'd love to be on the pinglist for more of your lovely work :'D <3
Aa I see you've a price for the skin now :0 would you mind switching my slot for a treasure one? Tysm!!

Also if you decide to open a shop in the future I'd love to be on the pinglist for more of your lovely work :'D <3
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
[quote name="uwuloo" date="2021-02-20 13:01:49" ] Aa I see you've a price for the skin now :0 would you mind switching my slot for a treasure one? Tysm!! Also if you decide to open a shop in the future I'd love to be on the pinglist for more of your lovely work :'D <3 [/quote] No prob! If I get enough interest maybe I will! But I think I may lower the price
uwuloo wrote on 2021-02-20 13:01:49:

No prob! If I get enough interest maybe I will! But I think I may lower the price

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221

If I may ask, if lowering the price do I cancel my CR if a new price?

Also, not to be rude, so I apologize if it sounds that way. You want to @ us so we get your messages. I'll get a ping if you @Gaston
@Missyboo1221

Also, not to be rude, so I apologize if it sounds that way. You want to @ us so we get your messages. I'll get a ping if you @Gaston
[quote name="Gaston" date="2021-02-20 15:08:33" ] @Missyboo1221 If I may ask, if lowering the price do I cancel my CR if a new price? Also, not to be rude, so I apologize if it sounds that way. You want to @ us so we get your messages. I'll get a ping if you @Gaston [/quote] Yes I’ll be lowering the price! I’m about to do a mass ping to get everyone to sent payment
Gaston wrote on 2021-02-20 15:08:33:
@Missyboo1221

Yes I’ll be lowering the price! I’m about to do a mass ping to get everyone to sent payment

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Vump
Vump

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Elextra @rockcorgo @Mue @smolelf
@WarriorSong @Gaston @uwuloo

If y’all would like to send payment you can!
@Elextra @rockcorgo @Mue @smolelf
@WarriorSong @Gaston @uwuloo

If y’all would like to send payment you can!

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png

@Roamer I decided on 700g if you want a copy!

@Roamer I decided on 700g if you want a copy!

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221

I sent a CR with payment. And thank you ^^
@Missyboo1221

[quote name="Gaston" date="2021-02-20 20:01:35" ] @Missyboo1221 I sent a CR with payment. And thank you ^^ [/quote] And a thank you to you as well!
Gaston wrote on 2021-02-20 20:01:35:
@Missyboo1221

And a thank you to you as well!

GTLvwIY.png

Missy - 32/Married

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 3 4