Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | aster's accents | transmissions aura f
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
hi bitmap! i saw your customs are open on a case by case basis. i'd like to know if you think you could take this on! i was looking to get something um.. i don't know. macintalk-core. (it's a speech synthesizer, um, so like, old tech vibes?? maybe text boxes, cuz it's text to speech?) something based off the classic mac OS + old apple advertising in general (with the rainbow vibes) + windows 98, with a bunch of rainbows and pixel art and swirlies and stuff. CDs + glitches as well, possibly? i made a board on pinterest with a bunch of images i enjoy! here's the link to it: [url= https://www.pinterest.com/seraelius/custom/4/]pinterest[/url]! i was thinking of it being skincent coverage! here are some of your skins that fit the kind of vibe i'm looking for! thank you in advance for considering!! [skin=39777][skin=42280][skin=40679] this is the dragon i was thinking of getting it for, however i'm struggling to decide what pose, so here's a scry of him as a spiral and a wildclaw LOL, if you decide to take it on just let me know which you'd prefer! feel free to shoot me a pm if you wanna talk more in depth! c: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=130&auth=10aa97208f7438e41c5d072a1153789ecbe6baf4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=130&auth=c936c8899f10e64ffecd7a62d27412ab77008056&dummyext=prev.png[/img] edit: ok wait i might have to change my dragon plan if you see this and are interested in the prompt-- someone similar though at least!!!!
hi bitmap! i saw your customs are open on a case by case basis. i'd like to know if you think you could take this on!

i was looking to get something um.. i don't know. macintalk-core. (it's a speech synthesizer, um, so like, old tech vibes?? maybe text boxes, cuz it's text to speech?) something based off the classic mac OS + old apple advertising in general (with the rainbow vibes) + windows 98, with a bunch of rainbows and pixel art and swirlies and stuff. CDs + glitches as well, possibly? i made a board on pinterest with a bunch of images i enjoy! here's the link to it: pinterest! i was thinking of it being skincent coverage!

here are some of your skins that fit the kind of vibe i'm looking for! thank you in advance for considering!!

this is the dragon i was thinking of getting it for, however i'm struggling to decide what pose, so here's a scry of him as a spiral and a wildclaw LOL, if you decide to take it on just let me know which you'd prefer! feel free to shoot me a pm if you wanna talk more in depth! c:

dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=130&auth=10aa97208f7438e41c5d072a1153789ecbe6baf4&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=130&auth=c936c8899f10e64ffecd7a62d27412ab77008056&dummyext=prev.png

edit: ok wait i might have to change my dragon plan if you see this and are interested in the prompt-- someone similar though at least!!!!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk

Hi! sorry about the late response, I don't log into FR as often and check my thread even less OTL. anyways I LOVE this prompt, I've actually been restoring some old Macs from 1987-1990 and one of my end goals is to get a version of MacinTalk running on them. if you're still interested, feel free to message me what dragon plan you have in mind now and any other new details I should be aware of! I will note that I will most likely be able to work on and finish this starting in May, I'm pretty busy these next few weeks.

(also as a note to anyone checking this thread about the state of the transmission set: they'll get printed... eventually. I'll send PAs to everyone who ordered once they come through.)
@macintalk

Hi! sorry about the late response, I don't log into FR as often and check my thread even less OTL. anyways I LOVE this prompt, I've actually been restoring some old Macs from 1987-1990 and one of my end goals is to get a version of MacinTalk running on them. if you're still interested, feel free to message me what dragon plan you have in mind now and any other new details I should be aware of! I will note that I will most likely be able to work on and finish this starting in May, I'm pretty busy these next few weeks.

(also as a note to anyone checking this thread about the state of the transmission set: they'll get printed... eventually. I'll send PAs to everyone who ordered once they come through.)
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap oh my GOD, that is so cool!!! i've always wanted to get into restoring old computers but never gotten around to it, i love that!! and the wait would be totally fine with me, i'm pretty bad at making time for working on my own customs so i completely understand being busy. i'll shoot you a pm, thank you so much for replying!!! i love your skins so much and i am so excited!!!
@bitmap oh my GOD, that is so cool!!! i've always wanted to get into restoring old computers but never gotten around to it, i love that!! and the wait would be totally fine with me, i'm pretty bad at making time for working on my own customs so i completely understand being busy. i'll shoot you a pm, thank you so much for replying!!! i love your skins so much and i am so excited!!!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63