Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thread Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@wormwizard
Slot for Forest Friends please!
@wormwizard
Slot for Forest Friends please!
[columns][quote] @Reven @cran @KaichouKai @BunnySox[/quote][nextcol]| | |[nextcol] All slots have been filled! Please send 500g via Mails, you all have 5 days :.3 Once again, have a great day everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=new friend size=1]
|
|
|
All slots have been filled! Please send 500g via Mails, you all have 5 days :.3
Once again, have a great day everyone!
wormsbann.png
@wormwizard
Can I have a slot for cutesie wootsie bunny, spooky moe sleeves and if you ever do a rerun of forest friends can i have a copy of that too?
also may i be added to your pinglist?

Also do you do customs? Im actually so obsessed with your accents and would be interested in buying a custom
@wormwizard
Can I have a slot for cutesie wootsie bunny, spooky moe sleeves and if you ever do a rerun of forest friends can i have a copy of that too?

Also do you do customs? Im actually so obsessed with your accents and would be interested in buying a custom
[quote name="Sloths" date="2020-11-13 06:56:33" ] @wormwizard Can I have a slot for cutesie wootsie bunny, spooky moe sleeves and if you ever do a rerun of forest friends can i have a copy of that too? also may i be added to your pinglist? Also do you do customs? Im actually so obsessed with your accents and would be interested in buying a custom [/quote] oh deffo to all!! Everyone seems to love Forest Friends so it will be re run sometime soon (next monday if im not too busy). And if its something pastel related i could do it! DM me when youre ready :.>
Sloths wrote on 2020-11-13 06:56:33:
@wormwizard

oh deffo to all!! Everyone seems to love Forest Friends so it will be re run sometime soon (next monday if im not too busy). And if its something pastel related i could do it! DM me when youre ready :.>
wormsbann.png
[columns][quote]@fraulien @RheoTastic @princeofseaglass @Sloths[/quote][nextcol]| | |[nextcol] All slots of 'Spooky Moe Sleeves' have been filled! Please send 500g via Mails, you all have 5 days! Again! have a lovely day everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]:.]
|
|
|
All slots of 'Spooky Moe Sleeves' have been filled! Please send 500g via Mails, you all have 5 days! Again! have a lovely day everyone! :.]
wormsbann.png
@wormwizard

May I have a slot for Forest Friends when you re-run it please? It's adorable
@wormwizard

@wormwizard Oh, one slot fort " Cutesie Wootsie Bunny " please *^* ♥
Is so cutty >w< ♥

I would also like to be added to the general pinglist please ^^

Thank you *^* ♥
Is so cutty >w< ♥

Thank you *^* ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
[quote name="Gaston" date="2020-11-13 07:44:16" ] @wormwizard May I have a slot for Forest Friends when you re-run it please? It's adorable [/quote] @Gaston Hey nice to meet you again! ^^ n yea, ill save a spot for you
Gaston wrote on 2020-11-13 07:44:16:
@wormwizard

@Gaston Hey nice to meet you again! ^^ n yea, ill save a spot for you
wormsbann.png
[quote name="Zoruna" date="2020-11-13 07:46:25" ] @wormwizard Oh, one slot fort " Cutesie Wootsie Bunny " please *^* ♥ Is so cutty >w< ♥ I would also like to be added to the general pinglist please ^^ Thank you *^* ♥ [/quote] Aight aight! the post will be edited :.) @Zoruna
Zoruna wrote on 2020-11-13 07:46:25:
Is so cutty >w< ♥

Thank you *^* ♥
Aight aight! the post will be edited :.) @Zoruna
wormsbann.png
@wormwizard

Can I have a slot for cutesie wootsie bunny please!? :D
@wormwizard

Can I have a slot for cutesie wootsie bunny please!? :D
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---