Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@liteweaver What would happen if there's not enough interest for another run to go through by the end of october would it get extended or canceled or submitted for the people on the list?
@liteweaver What would happen if there's not enough interest for another run to go through by the end of october would it get extended or canceled or submitted for the people on the list?
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy I’m unsure! I suppose we could just send in the 10 copy, and toss the rest up in the AH. I’ll ask the rest of the co-op.
@shadowsspy I’m unsure! I suppose we could just send in the 10 copy, and toss the rest up in the AH. I’ll ask the rest of the co-op.
@liteweaver
Would it be ok for me to buy a second copy of the accent?

And if the accent would be cancelled if nobody purchased the rest of the slots, I think I have enough gems to cover the cost of the rest, so that it wouldn't have to be cancelled
@liteweaver
Would it be ok for me to buy a second copy of the accent?

And if the accent would be cancelled if nobody purchased the rest of the slots, I think I have enough gems to cover the cost of the rest, so that it wouldn't have to be cancelled
t37T4b4.jpg AtXvu0n.gif
@dragongameNC - I'm so sorry for the delay. I suppose all of that would be fine. You'd get all of the copies leftover, and you'd be more than welcome to resell them.
@dragongameNC - I'm so sorry for the delay. I suppose all of that would be fine. You'd get all of the copies leftover, and you'd be more than welcome to resell them.
@liteweaver
Ok, thank you

So that would be 2500 gems, for slots 4 and 6, as well as 7-9 if nobody else orders a copy, right?
@liteweaver
Ok, thank you

So that would be 2500 gems, for slots 4 and 6, as well as 7-9 if nobody else orders a copy, right?
t37T4b4.jpg AtXvu0n.gif
@dragongameNC, I don't think anyone else is going to be ordering. So, I'm going to go ahead and ping everyone else for their gems, so we can submit the accent.

Hi, @RisenWolf, @CrowHarlequin, @spookykuroneko, and shadowsspy, we're going to send in the blueprint, so if you could send your gems via PM or CR asap that would be lovely. ^^ Thanks!
@dragongameNC, I don't think anyone else is going to be ordering. So, I'm going to go ahead and ping everyone else for their gems, so we can submit the accent.

Hi, @RisenWolf, @CrowHarlequin, @spookykuroneko, and shadowsspy, we're going to send in the blueprint, so if you could send your gems via PM or CR asap that would be lovely. ^^ Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8