Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[color=firebrick] Hi, @UndeadDahlia, @Kilwin, @Voltaic, @Raan, @Cognitive @brevityis, @Qhersek, and @Animangod We're ready to submit the first run! If you could send a PM or one-way CR with your gems ASAP, that'd be wonderful! Thanks!! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Hi, @UndeadDahlia, @Kilwin, @Voltaic, @Raan, @Cognitive
@brevityis, @Qhersek, and @Animangod

We're ready to submit the first run! If you could send a PM or one-way CR with your gems ASAP, that'd be wonderful! Thanks!!
Would love a slot please!
Would love a slot please!
@Sessmachine - I can add you to this run, if you'd like! Just go ahead and send a CR!
@Sessmachine - I can add you to this run, if you'd like! Just go ahead and send a CR!
@liteweaver That'd be great :) Thanks! Sent the CR
@liteweaver That'd be great :) Thanks! Sent the CR
[color=firebrick] I'm off to bed, but if I pinged you for gems and you didn't send payment yet, I'll accept your gems in the AM. I already submitted the accent. Now we wait. More than happy to submit as many runs as people would like, so if you come across this bc I pinged gasp - you can still grab a copy. [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
I'm off to bed, but if I pinged you for gems and you didn't send payment yet, I'll accept your gems in the AM. I already submitted the accent. Now we wait.

More than happy to submit as many runs as people would like, so if you come across this bc I pinged gasp - you can still grab a copy.

@liteweaver: Do you take Treasures?
@liteweaver: Do you take Treasures?
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt - Hi! Not at the moment since we’re doing it via pre-orders. Gotta pay gems so we can pay for the blueprints.
@andersbegabt - Hi! Not at the moment since we’re doing it via pre-orders. Gotta pay gems so we can pay for the blueprints.
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
If you do a second print, could I grab a slot?
If you do a second print, could I grab a slot?
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8