Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Death's Accents || NEW Dusty F
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78
@BirdWings @HoneyMouth @Oxton @KageNoAkuma @Laya6067

I'll be sending Exalted to print today! Please send payment over PM or through a CR
@BirdWings @HoneyMouth @Oxton @KageNoAkuma @Laya6067

I'll be sending Exalted to print today! Please send payment over PM or through a CR
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
sent!
sent!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
I did it and on time! <3
I did it and on time! <3
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@DeathSpecter I just sent a cr
@DeathSpecter I just sent a cr
@KageNoAkuma @Laya6067 @Birdwings

marked you all down as paid :)
@KageNoAkuma @Laya6067 @Birdwings

marked you all down as paid :)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Hey death idk what's going on but just letting you know, I'm getting notified that your posting in the thread but when I click it it says 404 page not found
Hey death idk what's going on but just letting you know, I'm getting notified that your posting in the thread but when I click it it says 404 page not found
Edit: @DeathSpecter

Hello! I’m sorry to bother you, but are you able to accept mixed currency, or possibly just treasure?
Edit: @DeathSpecter

Hello! I’m sorry to bother you, but are you able to accept mixed currency, or possibly just treasure?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@Laya6067 That would be due to me bumping the thread throughout the day and deleting the bump so it doesn't look cluttered.
I don't suggest subbing to my sales forums (skins or otherwise) as I try not to do it too often/close together, it still happens whenever I think to do so.

@WolfByte I do prefer gems since it's easier to cover the cost of a blueprint with but I'd be willing to take mixed or treasure at a 1:1100 ratio
@Laya6067 That would be due to me bumping the thread throughout the day and deleting the bump so it doesn't look cluttered.
I don't suggest subbing to my sales forums (skins or otherwise) as I try not to do it too often/close together, it still happens whenever I think to do so.

@WolfByte I do prefer gems since it's easier to cover the cost of a blueprint with but I'd be willing to take mixed or treasure at a 1:1100 ratio
Ooooh okay, thanks for letting me know, just thought it was glitching out for a moment, thank you :)
Ooooh okay, thanks for letting me know, just thought it was glitching out for a moment, thank you :)
@DeathSpecter

I am very sorry for wasting your time, but I am no longer interested in this accent. Have a wonderful day!
@DeathSpecter

I am very sorry for wasting your time, but I am no longer interested in this accent. Have a wonderful day!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78