Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | pirix's accents [customs open]
[center][size=2]@Marrigan no worries at all! here you go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wlEQXQJ.png[/img]
@Marrigan no worries at all! here you go:

wlEQXQJ.png
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
Ahhh. I really love the skin but I'll have to let it go then, I don't have any other fitting boys to throw it on ;;
Hopefully when I'm not clutching on paying things I'll be able to snag a copy off the AH or something later down the line. sorry for the waste of time!
Ahhh. I really love the skin but I'll have to let it go then, I don't have any other fitting boys to throw it on ;;
Hopefully when I'm not clutching on paying things I'll be able to snag a copy off the AH or something later down the line. sorry for the waste of time!
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan of course, no worries!
@Marrigan of course, no worries!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
boop
boop
Sorry if this is more annoying, but just want to tell you how pretty I think they all are! I sadly don't have the kind of in game currency or real world money to buy any of these, but trust, me; if I did, I'd buy all of them. Keep up the good work (and don't rush yourself)!
Sorry if this is more annoying, but just want to tell you how pretty I think they all are! I sadly don't have the kind of in game currency or real world money to buy any of these, but trust, me; if I did, I'd buy all of them. Keep up the good work (and don't rush yourself)!
YGZRwWi.gif

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ou2ua9syO21r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ot26ak0FKI1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
@Kirixubi omg it's not annoying at all! it means a lot to me, thank you for dropping a comment! i wish i could price them lower but after the cost of blueprints i still need to make a profit to make it worth my time ^^;
@Kirixubi omg it's not annoying at all! it means a lot to me, thank you for dropping a comment! i wish i could price them lower but after the cost of blueprints i still need to make a profit to make it worth my time ^^;
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
[quote name="pirix" date="2020-11-21 14:24:28" ] @Kirixubi omg it's not annoying at all! it means a lot to me, thank you for dropping a comment! i wish i could price them lower but after the cost of blueprints i still need to make a profit to make it worth my time ^^; [/quote] Aah good, you're welcome! And of course, it's hard to expect such a great artist to price their work lower than what it's worth, when I get the free-spending money I'll be sure to stop here first thing. Hope you have a great day/night ?
pirix wrote on 2020-11-21 14:24:28:
Aah good, you're welcome! And of course, it's hard to expect such a great artist to price their work lower than what it's worth, when I get the free-spending money I'll be sure to stop here first thing. Hope you have a great day/night ?
YGZRwWi.gif

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ou2ua9syO21r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
tumblr_inline_ot26ak0FKI1r2ao8y_540.png[/url]
bump! customs are open.
bump! customs are open.
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24359131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243592/24359131_350.png[/img][/url][/center] like... werk. thanks friend.
24359131_350.png

like... werk. thanks friend.
@Kiragami he looks amazing, thank you so much for sharing!!
@Kiragami he looks amazing, thank you so much for sharing!!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art