Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | uwuloo's accents - [NEW 01/19]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 173 174
i have spent 900 gems and i will spend 900 more [outfit=1466972] anyway thank you for the delivery! its gorgeous by the way, when i saw 'cyber seer' i knew i had to have it too and got lucky to grab one from the ah... so id like to show off this boy! he aint got much goin on but im happy with how he looks despite bein done completely on impulse, feel free to add him to the showcase [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66540401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665405/66540401_350.png[/img][/url]
i have spent 900 gems and i will spend 900 more
900+

anyway thank you for the delivery! its gorgeous

by the way, when i saw 'cyber seer' i knew i had to have it too and got lucky to grab one from the ah... so id like to show off this boy! he aint got much goin on but im happy with how he looks despite bein done completely on impulse, feel free to add him to the showcase
66540401_350.png
uydzD.gif
   
  • fr+9
  • he/him or they/them
@weffle WAH he's gorgeous!! Lemme smack him in highlights and -steals him- Thanks for sharing!! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@weffle WAH he's gorgeous!! Lemme smack him in highlights and -steals him-

Thanks for sharing!!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@TheDarkestDream added, thank you ;;//u//;;
@TheDarkestDream added, thank you ;;//u//;;
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@uwuloo could i be put on a general pinglist? I'm looking forward to that bog WIP!
@uwuloo could i be put on a general pinglist? I'm looking forward to that bog WIP!
Slot for Yurei.. please!
Slot for Yurei.. please!
PEnIA1u.png
@mayogirl2 of course! You've been added <3
@mayogirl2 of course! You've been added <3
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@Elextra added!

Requesting payment for Yurei! Please send 900g/1170kT via 1-way CR, thank you!!

@Sidegrinder @GIBRALTAR @oort @0LolliPop0 @TheDarkestDream @/Elextra

@Elextra added!

Requesting payment for Yurei! Please send 900g/1170kT via 1-way CR, thank you!!

@Sidegrinder @GIBRALTAR @oort @0LolliPop0 @TheDarkestDream @/Elextra

sigA1.pngsigA2.png
Hello! Could I be put on the reprint list for "I'm just Vibing" for wc m, please and thank you?

Edit (bc I totally forgot, I'm so sorry asdfghj): for treasure if I can, please!
Hello! Could I be put on the reprint list for "I'm just Vibing" for wc m, please and thank you?

Edit (bc I totally forgot, I'm so sorry asdfghj): for treasure if I can, please!
mbximqP.gif
@0LolliPop0 @Elextra reminder to send your payments for Yurei.. so I can send it off for printing, thank you!
@0LolliPop0 @Elextra reminder to send your payments for Yurei.. so I can send it off for printing, thank you!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@CrowleyGhost you've been added, thank you X)
@CrowleyGhost you've been added, thank you X)
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 173 174