Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | swordsmith (wc m) - 500g preorder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@harmonywish added your name to the pinglist! ty!
@harmonywish added your name to the pinglist! ty!
art-shop.png
[size=2]@basileia @lilyraven @tikindidragon @reythaak @malachite @maeva @mmuted @crowleyghost @Gaston @bamf @iwolffe @scarletskyz @andersbegabt @glitterbottom @handleanimal @necramancy @wrath @torch @rookie @firtarian @chuunibyou @laLiberta @kbb @velu @harmonywish[/size] ----- hi everyone! since one of the buyers hasn't gotten back to me and i want to be fair to everyone who has sent payment, i'm opening up [b]2 more slots[/b] just for this first run so i can get everyone their copy before too much longer! (giving up my own for now) please let me know if you're still interested in buying a copy and send through the payment once i've confirmed! if you don't happen to get one just know I'll be doing another run very soon and i'll ping u again when i do :) thank u! [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/rsGJgqr/WC-accent-2-final-for-thread.png[/img] [nextcol] 500 [emoji=gem size=1] per slot 1. @.reythaak 2. @.laLiberta [/columns] (also again bear with me since this is my first time doin this aaah)
@basileia @lilyraven @tikindidragon @reythaak @malachite @maeva @mmuted @crowleyghost @Gaston @bamf @iwolffe @scarletskyz @andersbegabt @glitterbottom @handleanimal @necramancy @wrath @torch @rookie @firtarian @chuunibyou @laLiberta @kbb @velu @harmonywish

hi everyone!
since one of the buyers hasn't gotten back to me and i want to be fair to everyone who has sent payment, i'm opening up 2 more slots just for this first run so i can get everyone their copy before too much longer! (giving up my own for now)

please let me know if you're still interested in buying a copy and send through the payment once i've confirmed! if you don't happen to get one just know I'll be doing another run very soon and i'll ping u again when i do :) thank u!

WC-accent-2-final-for-thread.png 500 per slot
1. @.reythaak
2. @.laLiberta

(also again bear with me since this is my first time doin this aaah)
art-shop.png
@Worship

I'd still like one! :D
@Worship

I'd still like one! :D
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@reythaak
ah great!! i've put u down, just send payment when ur able <3
@reythaak
ah great!! i've put u down, just send payment when ur able <3
art-shop.png
@Worship
Oh, I waited for this! slot please :D
@Worship
Oh, I waited for this! slot please :D
a88eb833c341c269ac2c8f541f630e062211b02c.png4eaa80e89cabc1f23135046163e96e46003583ba.png
@Worship - Ahhh, looks like I was beaten again XD I'll just wait for the next run :)
@Worship - Ahhh, looks like I was beaten again XD I'll just wait for the next run :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@Worship
yeah, gimmie a slot
@Worship
yeah, gimmie a slot
@Worship: I am still interested!
@Worship: I am still interested!
IGfzYju.png
@Worship I'm also still interested so I'll definitely going to be back around for the next run :)
@Worship I'm also still interested so I'll definitely going to be back around for the next run :)
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@worship I am very interested!!
@worship I am very interested!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7