Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- PCH Spacesuit
@straka I seem to have missed my chance for the comet spiral, but if you make recolors hopefully I'll be quick enough to grab one then!
@straka I seem to have missed my chance for the comet spiral, but if you make recolors hopefully I'll be quick enough to grab one then!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@straka THIS IS A HOLDUP, GIVE ME THE LAST SLOT FOR SUBMERGED SUPERNOVA OR ELSE
@straka THIS IS A HOLDUP, GIVE ME THE LAST SLOT FOR SUBMERGED SUPERNOVA OR ELSE
ohQY5qq.gif
@straka: Finally a Neowise Accent! Please note me.
@straka: Finally a Neowise Accent! Please note me.
IGfzYju.png
@Straka AYEE sign me up for the Neowise comet ty. Love me some SPACE noodles~~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61032116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610322/61032116_350.png[/img][/url]
@Straka

AYEE sign me up for the Neowise comet ty. Love me some SPACE noodles~~

61032116_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
@Straka
Slot for Comet, please?

Edit: oh no, I guess the ping came while I was asleep and I missed my chance D:
@Straka
Slot for Comet, please?

Edit: oh no, I guess the ping came while I was asleep and I missed my chance D:
@ArtsheepNZ INCREDIBLY BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME YOU HAVE TO PAY but I know it’s not worth arguing with u >:0

Everyone has been added! A quick change to Comet NEOWISE though- due to the fact that I realized in retrospect I shouldn’t have put the slots in the ad if I wasn’t gonna update them, and also ~popular demand~, I’ve decided to bump the price down to 350g and print 10 copies instead of 5 ^^ it’ll still be limited to this one time, though!
Everyone has been added for slots, and there’s one more left.
@ItMeansHope specifically, I’m not 100% sure if you want a slot for this one but I reserved one for ya just in case ^^
@andersbegabt @Zelrune @Turnaboutkid @Mem @kyaniite @Quickpaint @Adabat @Qhersek

@KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie @Autumnus @Wrath @mystiki @KayOkay24
@Infinipede @astraltremor @RoyalSorceress
@ArtsheepNZ INCREDIBLY BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME YOU HAVE TO PAY but I know it’s not worth arguing with u >:0

Everyone has been added! A quick change to Comet NEOWISE though- due to the fact that I realized in retrospect I shouldn’t have put the slots in the ad if I wasn’t gonna update them, and also ~popular demand~, I’ve decided to bump the price down to 350g and print 10 copies instead of 5 ^^ it’ll still be limited to this one time, though!
Everyone has been added for slots, and there’s one more left.
@ItMeansHope specifically, I’m not 100% sure if you want a slot for this one but I reserved one for ya just in case ^^
@andersbegabt @Zelrune @Turnaboutkid @Mem @kyaniite @Quickpaint @Adabat @Qhersek

@KameTurtle @SirLeafheart @starsystems @UndeadDahlia @Cethosia @Overcoat @elfmoss @yumehisakawa @Malachite @Anjoulas @Amayai @scarletskyz @EnglishRose @Tofubear @Crimsonpixie @Autumnus @Wrath @mystiki @KayOkay24
@Infinipede @astraltremor @RoyalSorceress
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka THANK YOU

THANK YOU!! So happy!!!
Edit: just in case I 200% want a slot.
@Straka THANK YOU

THANK YOU!! So happy!!!
Edit: just in case I 200% want a slot.
0KZhsof.jpg
@Zelrune Yup, I’ve got you down for one! c:
@Zelrune Yup, I’ve got you down for one! c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Could I grab that last slot please?

Edit: the NEOWISE one, sorry I should have been specific
@Straka

Could I grab that last slot please?

Edit: the NEOWISE one, sorry I should have been specific
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Autumnus - Sure! ^^
@Autumnus - Sure! ^^