Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Red's Skins & Accents (open 4 preorder)
1 2 3
@TheTokenBrit got you! :D

I'm glad you like the skins!

I really like the option to have the previews myself, because I feel like they give you a much better feel for the actual skin than the standard gray-on-gray image. I like to play around with transparency a lot, and that really doesn't transfer very well without the previewer.
@TheTokenBrit got you! :D

I'm glad you like the skins!

I really like the option to have the previews myself, because I feel like they give you a much better feel for the actual skin than the standard gray-on-gray image. I like to play around with transparency a lot, and that really doesn't transfer very well without the previewer.
adopt_shop_tag.png
It's definitely super handy for skin makers to check colours and possible mistakes that can only be seen on certain colours (like light or dark) and great for the buyer to see how it looks! Honestly wish more peeps would use this preview tool :D

Still, can't wait to see more skins/accents from you and I'll be saving up my gems for one in the, hopefully not too far off, future! o.o
It's definitely super handy for skin makers to check colours and possible mistakes that can only be seen on certain colours (like light or dark) and great for the buyer to see how it looks! Honestly wish more peeps would use this preview tool :D

Still, can't wait to see more skins/accents from you and I'll be saving up my gems for one in the, hopefully not too far off, future! o.o
1OPcRQj.pngYlF4UeT.png kjYDub9.pngYKZq0nt.png
@TheRedDragon13 could you put me down for a slot of specular copper? I would also like to be added to your general pinglist please! Thanks :D
@TheRedDragon13 could you put me down for a slot of specular copper? I would also like to be added to your general pinglist please! Thanks :D
r7LsxK2.png
@Bluefire7991 got you! :D
@Bluefire7991 got you! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
bump
bump
adopt_shop_tag.png
Woooow these are amazing!!!!

I need to get behind and support Burning Moon and Specular Copper please! ♥
Woooow these are amazing!!!!

I need to get behind and support Burning Moon and Specular Copper please! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya :D added!
@Reithya :D added!
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13
May I be added to your general pinglist? Thanks!
@TheRedDragon13
May I be added to your general pinglist? Thanks!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Havic yeah! :D
@Havic yeah! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
boop
boop
adopt_shop_tag.png
1 2 3