Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Red's Skins & Accents (open 4 preorder)
1 2 3
boop
boop
adopt_shop_tag.png
casually bumps again

casually bumps again

adopt_shop_tag.png
Hi! I love your lightning in the bottle accent <3
if you decide to run a print, let me know please ~ !

and your boggie accents look amazing as well! but I am "broke" so I should only ask to be put on one pinglist xD haha oops
Hi! I love your lightning in the bottle accent <3
if you decide to run a print, let me know please ~ !

and your boggie accents look amazing as well! but I am "broke" so I should only ask to be put on one pinglist xD haha oops
@SwordKallya @iambickilometer @QueenKiju @Messengerdragon @Snowsong007 @Cloudtay @LunaeLumen I'm moving Lightning in a Bottle and Specular Copper up to preorder! If you'd like to get your hands on a slot, you can now claim it :D
@SwordKallya @iambickilometer @QueenKiju @Messengerdragon @Snowsong007 @Cloudtay @LunaeLumen I'm moving Lightning in a Bottle and Specular Copper up to preorder! If you'd like to get your hands on a slot, you can now claim it :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13

Could I get a slot for Specular Copper, please?
@TheRedDragon13

Could I get a slot for Specular Copper, please?
@Ashandra yeah! :D
@Ashandra yeah! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
Oo! Can I claim a spot for Lightning then?
i never bought a skin from a shop before, so if I need to do anything special, let me know please
Oo! Can I claim a spot for Lightning then?
i never bought a skin from a shop before, so if I need to do anything special, let me know please
@CloudTay absolutely!

It's not particularly hard- I'll send out a message when I have enough people to print the skin, and then you'll send me either a pm or a crossroads with payment. That's pretty much it! Then when the skin gets approved, I'll send it to you :D
@CloudTay absolutely!

It's not particularly hard- I'll send out a message when I have enough people to print the skin, and then you'll send me either a pm or a crossroads with payment. That's pretty much it! Then when the skin gets approved, I'll send it to you :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
Oh okay! Awesome, I wasn't sure how they were done exactly.
thank you <3
Oh okay! Awesome, I wasn't sure how they were done exactly.
thank you <3
I'd love to be added to your general ping list please!

I love legit all the skins you have, available and not yet?, so far with Lightning in a Bottle being a particular fave~! And tysm for the previews, it's so helpful :D
I'd love to be added to your general ping list please!

I love legit all the skins you have, available and not yet?, so far with Lightning in a Bottle being a particular fave~! And tysm for the previews, it's so helpful :D
1OPcRQj.pngYlF4UeT.png kjYDub9.pngYKZq0nt.png
1 2 3