Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Coex Accents
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42
Bro...you're totally saving [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66310178]a G1 of mine[/url] with this. I had no idea what to do with them lore-wise prior to seeing this accent! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1538221&skin=39265&apparel=491,331,12903,28810&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Bro...you're totally saving a G1 of mine with this. I had no idea what to do with them lore-wise prior to seeing this accent!
scry?sdid=1538221&skin=39265&apparel=491,331,12903,28810&xt=dressing.png
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Bantymom hi, thanks for the interest! That is indeed normal, there are often holes as people add/remove themselves :)

@Vwoop @marshsiren added!

@Natron oh WOW that is one amazing dragon... the glowing eyes... ohghghn you've killed it again with another banger outfit

@Madrigalism they look stunning, whoa!! So glad the accent fits, that terracotta python is gorgeous omg
@Bantymom hi, thanks for the interest! That is indeed normal, there are often holes as people add/remove themselves :)

@Vwoop @marshsiren added!

@Natron oh WOW that is one amazing dragon... the glowing eyes... ohghghn you've killed it again with another banger outfit

@Madrigalism they look stunning, whoa!! So glad the accent fits, that terracotta python is gorgeous omg
aJDSKJSLK thank you so much!!

And OHHHH @/madrigalism you just gave me an excellent idea, I totally forgot about those bracelets
aJDSKJSLK thank you so much!!

And OHHHH @/madrigalism you just gave me an excellent idea, I totally forgot about those bracelets
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Thank you!! And @Natron glad to be of service! >:3c (Hope that'll still look good when the set eventually gets revamped!)
Thank you!! And @Natron glad to be of service! >:3c (Hope that'll still look good when the set eventually gets revamped!)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
oh my gosh, i LOVE 'let's make a deal' :O <3 the head wrapping is just-- [emoji=guardian star size=1] i hope it's okay that i put myself down for two copies!
oh my gosh, i LOVE 'let's make a deal' :O <3
the head wrapping is just--
i hope it's okay that i put myself down for two copies!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
coex this is so good
coex this is so good
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
"let's make a deal" is gorgeous! I put myself down for a slot, and would like to pay with treasure if that is okay. I put a t beside my name, so I hope that is all good :) Thank you!
"let's make a deal" is gorgeous! I put myself down for a slot, and would like to pay with treasure if that is okay. I put a t beside my name, so I hope that is all good :) Thank you!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I get so excited whenever I see a ping from you. I swear, half of my dragons have your accents on them. They're all so good ;; I've put myself down for a slot! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67879558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=67879558&skin=39265&apparel=28050,770,14107,690,21808,32982&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
I get so excited whenever I see a ping from you. I swear, half of my dragons have your accents on them. They're all so good ;; I've put myself down for a slot!
dragon?did=67879558&skin=39265&apparel=28050,770,14107,690,21808,32982&xt=dressing.png
vj20zMo.jpg
@creosote I'm so glad you like it, hopefully it'll fit right in with your gorgeous earthy lair! You're totally good btw, there's no limit on number of copies per person ^^

@Chivalry THANK U CHIV <33

@ThistleProse thank you! Treasure is totally fine by me, I'm actually surprised no one else has taken a treasure slot yet :0

@SpicyTunaRoll ahhhHH that means a lot, thank you!! Oriole looks gorgeous, that chocolate capsule is just *chef's kiss*

@creosote I'm so glad you like it, hopefully it'll fit right in with your gorgeous earthy lair! You're totally good btw, there's no limit on number of copies per person ^^

@Chivalry THANK U CHIV <33

@ThistleProse thank you! Treasure is totally fine by me, I'm actually surprised no one else has taken a treasure slot yet :0

@SpicyTunaRoll ahhhHH that means a lot, thank you!! Oriole looks gorgeous, that chocolate capsule is just *chef's kiss*

@coexistence

slot for "let's make a deal" plz!
@coexistence

slot for "let's make a deal" plz!
z2b4ZaTF.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42