Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Coex Accents
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
@GrinningFox hello, and thank you! I have exactly one copy left and I'd sell it at its printing price of 500g ^^
@GrinningFox hello, and thank you! I have exactly one copy left and I'd sell it at its printing price of 500g ^^
@Coexistence In that case I'd like to buy it, does PA work? [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Coexistence In that case I'd like to buy it, does PA work?
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox absolutely, I'll send it over rn!
@GrinningFox absolutely, I'll send it over rn!
Argh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get two of the weed accents - ;; I'm buying milk weed from Chivalry and cancelling my golden weed PA from you, sorry again!!
Argh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get two of the weed accents - ;; I'm buying milk weed from Chivalry and cancelling my golden weed PA from you, sorry again!!
@starsystems no worries at all!
@starsystems no worries at all!
Hello! Just thought I might ask, do you happen to have any more copies of Accent: wood, stone?
Hello! Just thought I might ask, do you happen to have any more copies of Accent: wood, stone?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 hello, unfortunately I'm all out of copies!
@Digimon11 hello, unfortunately I'm all out of copies!
@Coexistence Hello! I'm back lol.

This time I was wondering if you have any copies of gilded and archaic?
@Coexistence Hello! I'm back lol.

This time I was wondering if you have any copies of gilded and archaic?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 hi, welcome back! I don't have any copies left of that accent specifically, but I do have one copy of Token, an edited version if you're interested :) [item=accent: token]
@Digimon11 hi, welcome back! I don't have any copies left of that accent specifically, but I do have one copy of Token, an edited version if you're interested :)

Accent: Token
I'll pass on it for now, thank you though!
I'll pass on it for now, thank you though!
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42