Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Imp F Sunset Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@wellykang I'd love a slot for next round if you're still taking them.
@wellykang I'd love a slot for next round if you're still taking them.
tMWSKAV.png
@wellykang
Slot/ping for another round please :')
@wellykang
Slot/ping for another round please :')
udj6wT1.png
I already saw this in your IC thread and I absolutely love it, but sadly I also have no moneys (and I think the reason is obvious with the cycled in items xD). I don't know how many and when you'll do the reruns, so I'm not sure if I can get enough gems in time?

But can I get a ping anyway for the reprints? ^^
I already saw this in your IC thread and I absolutely love it, but sadly I also have no moneys (and I think the reason is obvious with the cycled in items xD). I don't know how many and when you'll do the reruns, so I'm not sure if I can get enough gems in time?

But can I get a ping anyway for the reprints? ^^
CgtyAYW.png
@amberwing @Sefaro added!
@Killunia don't worry about it! I'll most likely be doing more than one rerun, and if you don't think you can make it for the next round, you can let me know whether you'd like to stay on/be taken off of the pinglist at any time :)
@amberwing @Sefaro added!
@Killunia don't worry about it! I'll most likely be doing more than one rerun, and if you don't think you can make it for the next round, you can let me know whether you'd like to stay on/be taken off of the pinglist at any time :)
why hello there.
could you ping me for the next round? c:
could you ping me for the next round? c:
4ZwFOyz.png
please ping me for the next round!!
please ping me for the next round!!
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@astereia @infinitelyy added both of you!
@astereia @infinitelyy added both of you!
why hello there.
gorgeous colors! ^w^
gorgeous colors! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
pinging everyone to let you all know the skin was denied for shadows being too light, so I changed it (should be reflected in the preview site as well) I don't know if updates like this usually warrant a ping, but I figured better safe than sorry :) here's how it looks currently: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TPIiQv0.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/1LuSArM.png](and link to transparent of the original if you want to compare)[/url] @kaio @gaston @veracity @harmonywish @slaytheist @littlerain @soupy @taerar @kunikida @warriorsong @hellieace @psi @hardycat @kayokay24 @kameturtle @narif @fenixinka @amberwing @sefaro @killunia @astereia @infinitelyy @Rohana
pinging everyone to let you all know the skin was denied for shadows being too light, so I changed it (should be reflected in the preview site as well) I don't know if updates like this usually warrant a ping, but I figured better safe than sorry :)
here's how it looks currently:
TPIiQv0.png
(and link to transparent of the original if you want to compare)
@kaio @gaston @veracity @harmonywish @slaytheist @littlerain @soupy @taerar @kunikida @warriorsong @hellieace @psi @hardycat @kayokay24 @kameturtle @narif @fenixinka @amberwing @sefaro @killunia @astereia @infinitelyy @Rohana
why hello there.
thanks for the update!
thanks for the update!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12