Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ◊ SSSS ◊ - Courier Fae?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@shardz yikes ! I missed the ping, sending payment now!
@shardz yikes ! I missed the ping, sending payment now!
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
@butcherbaby @Sushimonsterr @Saraceaser @Graveworm @GreenHeronHive @TheNightsSecret Ghostly Veil F's reprint has been submitted! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753324313834160198/860979172838604800/Screen_Shot_2021-07-03_at_4.23.14_PM.png[/img] 3 slots are still open if anyone would like to secure them before I receive the printed copies! They're 450g / 540kt each. We're also just 400g short on submitting Courier Fae M. ----- [b]Reminder pings for payment[/b]: (It's alright if you missed previous pings! It happens.) [b]Ghostly Veil F[/b] (450g) @KiteM [b]Courier Fae M[/b] (700g) @HeadEmpty @gryffion @smolelf
@butcherbaby
@Sushimonsterr
@Saraceaser
@Graveworm
@GreenHeronHive
@TheNightsSecret

Ghostly Veil F's reprint has been submitted!

Screen_Shot_2021-07-03_at_4.23.14_PM.png

3 slots are still open if anyone would like to secure them before I receive the printed copies! They're 450g / 540kt each.

We're also just 400g short on submitting Courier Fae M.

Reminder pings for payment:
(It's alright if you missed previous pings! It happens.)

Ghostly Veil F (450g)
@KiteM

Courier Fae M (700g)
@HeadEmpty
@gryffion
@smolelf
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Courier Fae M has been submitted & is awaiting approval! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753324313834160198/861023892034027520/Screen_Shot_2021-07-03_at_7.21.15_PM.png[/img] @JayChirps @Balaeniceps @Natron @gryffion @Andraya @smolelf @Valmue @wugglyump @zephyrouss If you have not yet paid, you have until the copies arrive to send in payment. Unpaid copies will be put up on the AH.
Courier Fae M has been submitted & is awaiting approval!

Screen_Shot_2021-07-03_at_7.21.15_PM.png

@JayChirps
@Balaeniceps
@Natron
@gryffion
@Andraya
@smolelf
@Valmue
@wugglyump
@zephyrouss

If you have not yet paid, you have until the copies arrive to send in payment. Unpaid copies will be put up on the AH.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[b]The prints of Ghostly Veil F are here and have been sent out![/b] Please let me know if you haven't received yours! It should be in your PMs. @butcherbaby @Sushimonsterr @Saraceaser @KiteM @Graveworm @GreenHeronHive ----- [b]I apologize for the wait! Courier Fae M has been resubmitted.[/b] I recently permanently retired my old computer, which had some monitor issues among other problems. The skin was drawn on that computer, so I accidentally hadn't made the original lineart dark enough. This has been fixed & the skin has been resubmitted. May the queue be swift! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753324313834160198/863600649408086056/Screen_Shot_2021-07-10_at_9.42.49_PM.png[/img] @Balaeniceps @Natron @Andraya @smolelf @Valmue @wugglyump @zephyrouss Not yet paid (700g) @JayChirps @gryffion If you have not yet paid, you have until the copies arrive to send in payment. Unpaid copies will be put up on the AH.
The prints of Ghostly Veil F are here and have been sent out!
Please let me know if you haven't received yours! It should be in your PMs.

@butcherbaby
@Sushimonsterr
@Saraceaser
@KiteM
@Graveworm
@GreenHeronHive

I apologize for the wait! Courier Fae M has been resubmitted.
I recently permanently retired my old computer, which had some monitor issues among other problems. The skin was drawn on that computer, so I accidentally hadn't made the original lineart dark enough. This has been fixed & the skin has been resubmitted. May the queue be swift!

Screen_Shot_2021-07-10_at_9.42.49_PM.png

@Balaeniceps
@Natron
@Andraya
@smolelf
@Valmue
@wugglyump
@zephyrouss

Not yet paid (700g)
@JayChirps
@gryffion

If you have not yet paid, you have until the copies arrive to send in payment. Unpaid copies will be put up on the AH.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
The prints of Courier Fae M are here and have been sent out!

@Balaeniceps
@Natron
@Andraya
@smolelf
@Valmue
@wugglyump
@zephyrouss
The prints of Courier Fae M are here and have been sent out!

@Balaeniceps
@Natron
@Andraya
@smolelf
@Valmue
@wugglyump
@zephyrouss
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Do you happen to have any extra copies of Ghostly Veil M and F?
Do you happen to have any extra copies of Ghostly Veil M and F?
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Hey,

i also would like o buy Ghostly Veil M
Hey,

i also would like o buy Ghostly Veil M
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
Have a boop! I signed myself up for a rerun of Courier Fae M, hoping more people sign up too :)
Have a boop! I signed myself up for a rerun of Courier Fae M, hoping more people sign up too :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
Hi, I added myself to the ghostly veil F pinglist, but I'm worried it may not be reprinted soon. Any idea when it would be available?
Hi, I added myself to the ghostly veil F pinglist, but I'm worried it may not be reprinted soon. Any idea when it would be available?
mlNVeHM.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14