Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ({ chimerae }) MOVED
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
please don't worry and take as long as you need to recover! your health comes first!
please don't worry and take as long as you need to recover! your health comes first!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
take care of yourself! hoping you have a fast recovery! don't worry about any delays, fun things can wait~
take care of yourself! hoping you have a fast recovery! don't worry about any delays, fun things can wait~
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62095868_GRPDQc8vqC6zT2y.png[/img] @5inthemorning,Hello,Could you send me 1t pas?I have paid for it.qwq Thanks again.
62095868_GRPDQc8vqC6zT2y.png
@5inthemorning,Hello,Could you send me 1t pas?I have paid for it.qwq Thanks again.
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
@WHOUR very sorry about the error, my double checking was not as thorough as i thought XD sending your 1t PA over!
@WHOUR very sorry about the error, my double checking was not as thorough as i thought XD sending your 1t PA over!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Hi! So sorry to bother you. Just to check, you are not accepting custom skin commissions for FR gems, are you?
Edit: also, sorry , could you add me to your pinglist + a reprint slot for morphologist, please?
@5inthemorning
Hi! So sorry to bother you. Just to check, you are not accepting custom skin commissions for FR gems, are you?
Edit: also, sorry , could you add me to your pinglist + a reprint slot for morphologist, please?
@5inthemorning
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74