Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spooky's Skins!
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
@SpookyPuptarts I'd like a slot for Spacetime Surreality and Spacetime Error, as well as being put down for interest in Twisting Surreality and Annoying Brain Friends!

Sending a CR with blueprints and gems for Twist Corruption (Spiral M), 32GB of Ram (Tunda M), Daisy Song (Banescale M), Multiversal Error (Aberration F), and Disc Hypershift (Pearlcatcher F).
@SpookyPuptarts I'd like a slot for Spacetime Surreality and Spacetime Error, as well as being put down for interest in Twisting Surreality and Annoying Brain Friends!

Sending a CR with blueprints and gems for Twist Corruption (Spiral M), 32GB of Ram (Tunda M), Daisy Song (Banescale M), Multiversal Error (Aberration F), and Disc Hypershift (Pearlcatcher F).
iceflower.pngJiRHw6i.pngiceflower.png
Oooooo, I LOVE Twisting Surreality! I want to buy it but I currently only have 5 gems since I just bought another player’s custom skin (as can be seen on my boy Patches). It’d be perfect for my one female Aether! If there’s still any left by the point I get 350 gems I’ll come here and I’ll definitely ask for one! Or if I can’t get quite to 350 are you okay with supplementing my trade with items? I have quite a few event skins I’m willing to trade for example!

Apologies if my “forum etiquette” isn’t the best, I haven’t used the forums much until recently and I’m still learning all of the “unspoken rules” of the FR forums and proper ways to ask for things when it comes to skins, I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to the forums! I’m especially new to buying custom skins.

Your skins all look amazing btw!
Oooooo, I LOVE Twisting Surreality! I want to buy it but I currently only have 5 gems since I just bought another player’s custom skin (as can be seen on my boy Patches). It’d be perfect for my one female Aether! If there’s still any left by the point I get 350 gems I’ll come here and I’ll definitely ask for one! Or if I can’t get quite to 350 are you okay with supplementing my trade with items? I have quite a few event skins I’m willing to trade for example!

Apologies if my “forum etiquette” isn’t the best, I haven’t used the forums much until recently and I’m still learning all of the “unspoken rules” of the FR forums and proper ways to ask for things when it comes to skins, I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to the forums! I’m especially new to buying custom skins.

Your skins all look amazing btw!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
Are there still slots available for Twisting Surreality? If so i'd like one please! :)
Are there still slots available for Twisting Surreality? If so i'd like one please! :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@Amacha I am sorry it took so long to reply to this, I was unexpectedly busy! I've added you for the requested preorders and will get everything else printing in a minute! Thank you very much for the big order, I'm glad you enjoy my work so much!

@M1mikyu Hmm. Usually I wouldn't be interested in festival skins, but.. I completely missed brightshine last year, and don't have any of the skins outside of the aberration f one. If you have any of those you'd like to offer I could possibly trade! Otherwise, I don't mind holding a copy while you gather enough gems.
@Amacha I am sorry it took so long to reply to this, I was unexpectedly busy! I've added you for the requested preorders and will get everything else printing in a minute! Thank you very much for the big order, I'm glad you enjoy my work so much!

@M1mikyu Hmm. Usually I wouldn't be interested in festival skins, but.. I completely missed brightshine last year, and don't have any of the skins outside of the aberration f one. If you have any of those you'd like to offer I could possibly trade! Otherwise, I don't mind holding a copy while you gather enough gems.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Oh is Twisting Surreality already shelfed? darn. I would buy the one you sent me in PA but I just don't have a male aether it would look good on :/ Thanks though!
Oh is Twisting Surreality already shelfed? darn. I would buy the one you sent me in PA but I just don't have a male aether it would look good on :/ Thanks though!
@WebstickKitten Sorry for putting you down for the wrong accent, I'll fix that now ;<;
@WebstickKitten Sorry for putting you down for the wrong accent, I'll fix that now ;<;
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
No worries! It really is a beautiful skin and if I had the perfect aether for it I would've bought it in a heartbeat ^.^ I'll put my gems aside for when you do reprints of Twisting Surreality, thanks again!
No worries! It really is a beautiful skin and if I had the perfect aether for it I would've bought it in a heartbeat ^.^ I'll put my gems aside for when you do reprints of Twisting Surreality, thanks again!
hello, would you happen to have a spare copy of Skin: ranibows x3 PCM I could buy? no worries if not, I can send a blueprint, just wanted to check first!
hello, would you happen to have a spare copy of Skin: ranibows x3 PCM I could buy? no worries if not, I can send a blueprint, just wanted to check first!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary I have my personal copy still but I am unfortunately using it TwT
@Solinary I have my personal copy still but I am unfortunately using it TwT
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
no problem at all, I'll DM you the print :)
no problem at all, I'll DM you the print :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184