Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre-orders]Duchess' Skincents
1 2 3
friendly bump ^^
friendly bump ^^
2wowe9.jpg
~Le bump [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
~Le bump
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@KamikazePilot
Hey hey long time no see! XD
So, I completely forgot to ping my friend list's ww2 buffs to check if there is any interest on my new Spitfire skin. I know you have some aircraft inspired dergs too, so would you be interested in buying a copy? If you are not it's completely ok! XD
Btw, do you know anyone who would be interested? I've just started this shop and I would like to see how big the public can get for this kind of skins!
@KamikazePilot
Hey hey long time no see! XD
So, I completely forgot to ping my friend list's ww2 buffs to check if there is any interest on my new Spitfire skin. I know you have some aircraft inspired dergs too, so would you be interested in buying a copy? If you are not it's completely ok! XD
Btw, do you know anyone who would be interested? I've just started this shop and I would like to see how big the public can get for this kind of skins!
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SeaDuchess I can ping them, sure!

@patheticpanzer
@hydrothrax

The spitfire is really cute! I'll amass some mons to get up to 800g, probably by the en of the week!

Can I be added for a pinglist if any Chinese Warhawk or Japanese warbird color schemes are done? :D I'd love to see anything you do in the future as well!
@SeaDuchess I can ping them, sure!

@patheticpanzer
@hydrothrax

The spitfire is really cute! I'll amass some mons to get up to 800g, probably by the en of the week!

Can I be added for a pinglist if any Chinese Warhawk or Japanese warbird color schemes are done? :D I'd love to see anything you do in the future as well!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
*leans in* I heard skins?

@SeaDuchess I'm not the biggest Spitfire fan but I'd love to see what the skin looks like ^>^

I'd also be super interested if you did any Me-109 based skins or any other wwii skins you've got. Might have to scrape up the gems/treasure for it.

@KamikazePilot Ty for the ping bro
*leans in* I heard skins?

@SeaDuchess I'm not the biggest Spitfire fan but I'd love to see what the skin looks like ^>^

I'd also be super interested if you did any Me-109 based skins or any other wwii skins you've got. Might have to scrape up the gems/treasure for it.

@KamikazePilot Ty for the ping bro
@KamikazePilot
Yay coolios!
Btw I was thinking about a zero-inspired one for imps! I will add it to the suggestion list! XD

@patheticpanzer (love your name lel)
I have many suggestions from other players on German ww2 planes, 109s and stukas included! I have a lot of work with uni, but I will make sure to use my free time for those! :D

@KamikazePilot
Yay coolios!
Btw I was thinking about a zero-inspired one for imps! I will add it to the suggestion list! XD

@patheticpanzer (love your name lel)
I have many suggestions from other players on German ww2 planes, 109s and stukas included! I have a lot of work with uni, but I will make sure to use my free time for those! :D

She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
@patheticpanzer @Kisk Pinged you guys because of previous suggestions! XD I'm proud to announce the brand new Stuka Skin for Pearly Females! 700g when all 9 slots are filled! [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/3RFNn0sY/Stuka-PCF.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wvqgxfrY/Stuka-PCFs.png[/img][/center] Spitfire doesn't seem to be a big success; I guess we will have to wait more to get all slots filled/prints... Unless we get two more slots and make each print for 807 gems. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@patheticpanzer @Kisk

Pinged you guys because of previous suggestions! XD

I'm proud to announce the brand new Stuka Skin for Pearly Females! 700g when all 9 slots are filled!
Stuka-PCF.png
Stuka-PCFs.png

Spitfire doesn't seem to be a big success; I guess we will have to wait more to get all slots filled/prints... Unless we get two more slots and make each print for 807 gems.
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
slot please for stuka^^
slot please for stuka^^
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk Roger that! The slot is yours! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Kisk
Roger that! The slot is yours!
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
ooh, one slot for me please!
ooh, one slot for me please!
1 2 3