Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <Minnow's Skins> [Wingless Obelisks]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Behlair

You're added. Thank you :]
@Behlair

You're added. Thank you :]
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
[center]@Wizardry @nightmischief @Behlair I've got a new (albeit messy) skin wip, i wanted to try to put filigree armor on a gaoler :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9g5qaKw.png[/img] ----- Ive also finished my Cyber Support skin, and am waiting for fest results before I start taking preorders. I'm happy to do dragon scries in the meantime, though! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ll9uxMY.png[/img] thank you ! [/center]
@Wizardry @nightmischief @Behlair

I've got a new (albeit messy) skin wip, i wanted to try to put filigree armor on a gaoler :]

9g5qaKw.png

Ive also finished my Cyber Support skin, and am waiting for fest results before I start taking preorders. I'm happy to do dragon scries in the meantime, though!

ll9uxMY.png

thank you !
I would love to be added to the pinglist as well! The WIPs you have made look gorgeous and I will eagerly await how they'll turn out. ^^
I would love to be added to the pinglist as well! The WIPs you have made look gorgeous and I will eagerly await how they'll turn out. ^^
8F1OwDu.png donor.png 3UQGyNs.png CjaTFrF.png
@Minnowbutt: Please add me to your WIP list~ I love what I see and would like to cast a +1 like to the Cyber Support design! ^ ^
@Minnowbutt: Please add me to your WIP list~ I love what I see and would like to cast a +1 like to the Cyber Support design! ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@feoceris

Thank you! :] youre added

@mercurialwings

Youre added too! Thank you <3
@feoceris

Thank you! :] youre added

@mercurialwings

Youre added too! Thank you <3
Can I please be added to the pinglist? Those skins look great
Can I please be added to the pinglist? Those skins look great
image0.png
@Seachranach

you're added! thank you :D
@Seachranach

you're added! thank you :D
Could I also be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see how the filigree skincent comes out :3c
Could I also be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see how the filigree skincent comes out :3c
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

You're added :] thank you, I'm excited to get to i t
@Gurrero

You're added :] thank you, I'm excited to get to i t