Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Gaol F] Manticore Series
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@shroudrat
Hiya! I don't know if you ever plan to reprint these, but could I be added to the interest list for both Manticore Gold Jewelry and Manticore Gold & Madder? Either one would be absolutely perfect for a character I have in mind. ;w;

Thanks!
@shroudrat
Hiya! I don't know if you ever plan to reprint these, but could I be added to the interest list for both Manticore Gold Jewelry and Manticore Gold & Madder? Either one would be absolutely perfect for a character I have in mind. ;w;

Thanks!
582857_original.png
@Doki Absolutely!
@Doki Absolutely!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat
Awesome! :D
@shroudrat
Awesome! :D
582857_original.png
@Shroudrat Do you have a separate pinglist for these, as opposed to your regular stuff? Please add me if you do!
@Shroudrat Do you have a separate pinglist for these, as opposed to your regular stuff? Please add me if you do!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby I have separate interest lists for each accent in this series - do you mean a general manticore list for everything?
@butcherbaby I have separate interest lists for each accent in this series - do you mean a general manticore list for everything?
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Shroudrat Yes, I was wondering if you have a general pinglist for the manticore series, or if you just use your regular shop pinglist for that (I *should* be on that already)

@Shroudrat Yes, I was wondering if you have a general pinglist for the manticore series, or if you just use your regular shop pinglist for that (I *should* be on that already)

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby New skins will generally get notified to the regular shop pinglist (usually at the same time or a little before I ping GASP), that would include new manticore accents as well. If you want to hear about reprints tho I can definitely start a general manticore list.

(I don't think I pinged for the new male manticore design because it went straight to the AH - oops!)
@butcherbaby New skins will generally get notified to the regular shop pinglist (usually at the same time or a little before I ping GASP), that would include new manticore accents as well. If you want to hear about reprints tho I can definitely start a general manticore list.

(I don't think I pinged for the new male manticore design because it went straight to the AH - oops!)
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20