Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | old accent thread.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48
@Coexistence

I don't have a dragon for this accent but I need it in my life! I want a slot, please!
@Coexistence

I don't have a dragon for this accent but I need it in my life! I want a slot, please!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Akal @Xirei @Sofystikitty you've all been added!

@Akal @Xirei @Sofystikitty you've all been added!

@coexistence Can I get a preview on this gal of the tundra accent? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=49&auth=9540bc8f6c678c745beba6e121d3dc20c239d67c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@coexistence
Can I get a preview on this gal of the tundra accent?

dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=9&winggene=5&wings=49&auth=9540bc8f6c678c745beba6e121d3dc20c239d67c&dummyext=prev.png
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kg3xuvt.png[/img]
@Moonlace here you are!

Kg3xuvt.png
@Coexistence Hi there! Apologies if I missed this info, but how much are you selling Pretensions for? Thanks!
@Coexistence Hi there! Apologies if I missed this info, but how much are you selling Pretensions for? Thanks!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon I've got one extra copy on the public AH for 800g!
@3idolon I've got one extra copy on the public AH for 800g!
@coexistence you wouldn't happen to have any leftover copies of 'sand in our teeth' would you? looks like i just barely missed it 'v'
@coexistence you wouldn't happen to have any leftover copies of 'sand in our teeth' would you? looks like i just barely missed it 'v'
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher yup, I'll give you one of the open slots in the 3rd run!
@epher yup, I'll give you one of the open slots in the 3rd run!
@Coexistence

* Slams hands on table.* Is it too late to be added to the last run of "sand in our teeth"? I just missed it. ;_;
@Coexistence

* Slams hands on table.* Is it too late to be added to the last run of "sand in our teeth"? I just missed it. ;_;
@Khadjin I can give you the last slot :>
@Khadjin I can give you the last slot :>
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48