Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Skarpetky's Accent Shop -spiral M accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bulrush Omg really! I am so curious where you found out about it originally, i feel like it's such an obscure skin - but yes I'll add you to the run, thank you so much! :D

@BrutusCourt And yes you may! Thank you <3
@bulrush Omg really! I am so curious where you found out about it originally, i feel like it's such an obscure skin - but yes I'll add you to the run, thank you so much! :D

@BrutusCourt And yes you may! Thank you <3

bannerart_2021.png
i uh... went through the entirety of the database on skins to find every one that was related to water in any capacity a while ago so i found it that way.
i uh... went through the entirety of the database on skins to find every one that was related to water in any capacity a while ago so i found it that way.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@bulrush THE DEDICATION that's so neat I used to like to search the skin databases for cool ones too years ago lol
@bulrush THE DEDICATION that's so neat I used to like to search the skin databases for cool ones too years ago lol

bannerart_2021.png
Bomp
Bomp

bannerart_2021.png
bomp
bomp

bannerart_2021.png
1. @hhoneysh (paid)
2. @killything (paid)
3. @ashlooloo (paid)
4. @tachycardia
5. @bulrush (paid)
6. @BrutusCourt (paid)

Hey everyone! I've decided I'm just going to buy the 10-accent blueprint, since I will have enough gems to do so with 6 people signed up, and put the remaining 3 copies on the auction house (the last one is mine haha). If you guys could send over the 500g that would be awesome, and then it should take 5-7 days to get the accent approved - I'll ping once I've ordered them and then once I receive them! Then I will put them in a PA (private auction) for you all to pick up whenever.

1. @hhoneysh (paid)
2. @killything (paid)
3. @ashlooloo (paid)
4. @tachycardia
5. @bulrush (paid)
6. @BrutusCourt (paid)

Hey everyone! I've decided I'm just going to buy the 10-accent blueprint, since I will have enough gems to do so with 6 people signed up, and put the remaining 3 copies on the auction house (the last one is mine haha). If you guys could send over the 500g that would be awesome, and then it should take 5-7 days to get the accent approved - I'll ping once I've ordered them and then once I receive them! Then I will put them in a PA (private auction) for you all to pick up whenever.

bannerart_2021.png
1. @hhoneysh (paid) 2. @killything (paid) 3. @ashlooloo (paid) 4. @tachycardia 5. @bulrush (paid) 6. @BrutusCourt (paid) Hello! Since I've received 5/6 people's 500g for the accent, I'm just going to go ahead and purchase the 10-accent blueprint and order the accent now. @tachycardia I'll hold the accent for you a week after I get the printed copies back but after that I'm going to put it on the auction house for anyone to snag, I hope that's ok. Thanks everyone for your interest! edit: copies ordered! wahoo [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730229854644994131/1129810850883047594/image.png[/img]
1. @hhoneysh (paid)
2. @killything (paid)
3. @ashlooloo (paid)
4. @tachycardia
5. @bulrush (paid)
6. @BrutusCourt (paid)

Hello! Since I've received 5/6 people's 500g for the accent, I'm just going to go ahead and purchase the 10-accent blueprint and order the accent now. @tachycardia I'll hold the accent for you a week after I get the printed copies back but after that I'm going to put it on the auction house for anyone to snag, I hope that's ok.
Thanks everyone for your interest!

edit: copies ordered! wahoo
image.png

bannerart_2021.png
1. @hhoneysh
2. @killything
3. @ashlooloo
5. @bulrush
6. @BrutusCourt
GOOD NEWS!! The accents were accepted and I received all 10 copies today! I'll start sending them out now by PA :D

@tachycardia
I'll hold your accent for a week (until 7/27) after that I will put it on the auction house!
1. @hhoneysh
2. @killything
3. @ashlooloo
5. @bulrush
6. @BrutusCourt
GOOD NEWS!! The accents were accepted and I received all 10 copies today! I'll start sending them out now by PA :D

@tachycardia
I'll hold your accent for a week (until 7/27) after that I will put it on the auction house!

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 3 4 5 6