Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | «{ hydde's accents }»
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 127 128
@hydde

Good thinking! Please keep me in your Hydde's accents pinglist.
@hydde

Good thinking! Please keep me in your Hydde's accents pinglist.
@RaniPekoe Unfortunately, you have to add yourself to the widget-pinglist yourself by clicking the [emoji=subscription update size=1] icon in the right corner of the widget or by opening it and clicking "Subscribe" at the top right. If you're talking about keeping you in my old Google Sheets pinglist, then I apologize for the confusion! I will definitely be keeping the old one as is and just locking it after FR pulls the plug on old school mass-ping ability.
@RaniPekoe
Unfortunately, you have to add yourself to the widget-pinglist yourself by clicking the icon in the right corner of the widget or by opening it and clicking "Subscribe" at the top right.

If you're talking about keeping you in my old Google Sheets pinglist, then I apologize for the confusion! I will definitely be keeping the old one as is and just locking it after FR pulls the plug on old school mass-ping ability.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde

Oops, I meant the first, because even though I read the announcement the info on how to use the pinglist bounced off my brain. I just added myself, thank you!

@hydde

Oops, I meant the first, because even though I read the announcement the info on how to use the pinglist bounced off my brain. I just added myself, thank you!

Hello everyone! [b]You are being pinged early for a new release,[/b] as you are subscribed to my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXjxH4Q5Z29a1kcmASzQAu7PsNsiaKRRKzonVRg24QQ/edit?usp=sharing]legacy Google Sheet Pinglist[/url] or my on-site skin pinglist. If you are [b]only[/b] subscribed to the Google Sheet one, I highly recommend [b]re-subscribing to the official ones[/b] below: [center][pinglist=937][pinglist=944][/center] [b]Please be aware that you might get another notification later today, when I will be pinging GASP for this accent :}[/b] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/vDkxqcn/divider1.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b]Latest release — Knyaz Series:[/b][/size] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size] » [i]Retires January 21st 2024[/i] [indent][size=4]» [b]To preorder, please send a [u]One-Way CR[/u] [emoji=trade size=1][/b] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size][/size][/size] » [b]Attach 700g per copy you want.[/b] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size] » Write the recolors you want in the [b]CR message![/b] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size] » Please put all of your orders in one CR. [size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size] » Track orders [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fDlt2dbp4N1FLWtPFHKRVctEkS2s8ApLhRA2ePkSVbk/edit?usp=sharing]here.[/url] [size=1][size=1][color=transparent] [/color][/size][/size] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2670011#post_2670011][b]Previews are in the first post.[/b][/url] [/indent] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/SsvhyPn/Knyaz-Promo.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cDN0WKW/divider3.png[/img][/center] [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@pinglist-937 @Succulents @Kaio @Farvel @FlyingScales @Descending @Amorah @Taiyou @aurorie @Evet @NowViewing @arcaneidolriots @Mangusto @Keikoku @Ganymede @Psi @Pecha @World @Ashandra @Asterodea @satanism @Kaial @epher @MiniOcarina @Hnai @vaguelycanine @Velsim @knifecentipede @Kiddo @laivence @Sinnouk @Watercolour @cvthedral @Vrtra @batfossil @Fujo @xoLunaox @Goblincat @planttkid @figura @Zelai @Cirrostratus @Laeyein @Earthenware @Ico @exp @Jaypaw @Keyina @SquidMage @Elidibus @OatCrunch @Meyoline @saltmarsh @inn @Sinnouk @quietsea @summerwar @Adalfyre @Spark @SepiaSenpai @Marmol @dandyfrau @Khayria @Digi @Amorii @Jinoga @irony @Naufragate @Coexistence @osteophagy @nilah @Foneu @final @Condor @mysticpenguin @kyaniite @Apothecaria @Whyyesimnot @Starkindled @marropo @Nimrook @queerqueg @Desiderium @milkchai @kyrin18 @juga @TwistedEerie @UnhappyJoker @Riimi @creosote @Marmite @kijauni @nohsara @Helmi @pensive @Meii @Toska @Hahoe @dragonNMR @Joule @Dierdre @chaoticstars @Dragonsmyguy @atlanticREM @verah @evereden @lemecrazy @luciferase @Hasufel @Oriquin @MaliCat @Jessymetal @GrimdarkRoxy @Crim @Hazelby @fernfalls @Candace @Leannaa @dragonpals @Skyleidge @Arkeyr79 @Contaminate @Chuchuana @Radiations @eyesymbolism @Valrunie @Kunikida @Wizardry @plain @SuzyChi @Anjelle @Marmol @Lomon @Norion @Genziana @Nemalu @Yelloweye @Novrre @KyuuBird @Kuroikumo @LittleAntler @Marmite @xylocopa @Yukivrali @Silis @Mazurkas @RubyZoisite @jemjam @Necramancy @Kaimon @Suntouched @Solinary @angemagica @Houndstooth @LadyRivers @Reveurs @harmonywish @Budsturga @findingpears @Cognitive @Zerobotic @Sealterbloind @Kaio @Askesis @nuuskamuikkunen @VHShorrortapes @SerpentineOracle @Flora @Kucumatz @Havic @ikunoche @onuo @eggod @kikoku @Ridaine @WoollyBat @RaniPekoe @Criiptid @Nightwind @Eagles @morn @skadiv @Nineve @Chraze @bonivich @Dimentico @razzamatazz @xylocopa @vaguelycanine @HedgeMagic @Gaze @MineralTownNPC @stovokor @seamists @Haftlinger @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @RogueHazel @Isobel @Megabyte @pepster @mudy @narif @HexFox @romeus @Ahriman @Monako @MutantToucan @Eryel @pterosaur @Achaius @hotakatsu @Eucyon @myasmic @iskaeil @Despot @riimu @volo @saltypie @Herbalist @BloodQueen @Rhane @Zelai @GlitchyOddy @TheGodOfStories @bergamot @Driadhe @Grendaline @seosen @findingpears @LovelyDeeps @Roheryn @Wonderswan @Serpentinite @weredogalism @MittensTheKitten @seosen @Barrdwing @Niraven @GlitchyOddy @SolCanis @asgore @Woodchip @belated @Koutarou @sedge122 @novas @Vergil @Osteoderm @Venneris @midwxst @Rifter @RockportSlayer @strawbebbyy @Annadrujok @Avmire @Samelf @vortexbreakdown @animeaves @Wolfspeaker @milkiemoth @Denryu @Jcrane @eosu @cyclical @SleepyTomato @ikelu @Hazardousfish @RAVENt @Kuroda @tarshaan @kespecial @ArtanisNerwen @Idealism @mooshidraws @Paralian @aecasia @Pride @winterprism @Redsparrow @ashenhartkrie @Negcol @GarbagePal @hex @Raveyna @IncompleteSky @todorai @SpiritX @Youcal @orest @Opheliae @Gaston @IndigoCat @Dredgen @Khadjin @Katalist @kardi @mohgwyn @Pulse @NectarSong @Zonder @SnaggleClaw @limgrave @Kelso @terraclae @Scream @mintea00 @CosmiicChaos @eirie @Aavinox @Amacha @snafflewyrm aeso @IllusiveFox @coyoteking @wisteriasky @inmediasres @Beezarre @TapestryTenant @nahum @maybellmay [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hello everyone! You are being pinged early for a new release, as you are subscribed to my legacy Google Sheet Pinglist or my on-site skin pinglist. If you are only subscribed to the Google Sheet one, I highly recommend re-subscribing to the official ones below:
Please be aware that you might get another notification later today,
when I will be pinging GASP for this accent :}

divider1.png

Latest release — Knyaz Series:

» Retires January 21st 2024

» To preorder, please send a One-Way CR

» Attach 700g per copy you want.

» Write the recolors you want in the CR message!

» Please put all of your orders in one CR.

» Track orders here.

» Previews are in the first post.

Knyaz-Promo.png

divider3.png

@{ hydde's accents } @Succulents @Kaio @Farvel @FlyingScales @Descending @Amorah @Taiyou @aurorie @Evet @NowViewing @arcaneidolriots @Mangusto @Keikoku @Ganymede @Psi @Pecha @World @Ashandra @Asterodea @satanism @Kaial @epher @MiniOcarina @Hnai @vaguelycanine @Velsim @knifecentipede @Kiddo @laivence @Sinnouk @Watercolour @cvthedral @Vrtra @batfossil @Fujo @xoLunaox @Goblincat @planttkid @figura @Zelai @Cirrostratus @Laeyein @Earthenware @Ico @exp @Jaypaw @Keyina @SquidMage @Elidibus @OatCrunch @Meyoline @saltmarsh @inn @Sinnouk @quietsea @summerwar @Adalfyre @Spark @SepiaSenpai @Marmol @dandyfrau @Khayria @Digi @Amorii @Jinoga @irony @Naufragate @Coexistence @osteophagy @nilah @Foneu @final @Condor @mysticpenguin @kyaniite @Apothecaria @Whyyesimnot @Starkindled @marropo @Nimrook @queerqueg @Desiderium @milkchai @kyrin18 @juga @TwistedEerie @UnhappyJoker @Riimi @creosote @Marmite @kijauni @nohsara @Helmi @pensive @Meii @Toska @Hahoe @dragonNMR @Joule @Dierdre @chaoticstars @Dragonsmyguy @atlanticREM @verah @evereden @lemecrazy @luciferase @Hasufel @Oriquin @MaliCat @Jessymetal @GrimdarkRoxy @Crim @Hazelby @fernfalls @Candace @Leannaa @dragonpals @Skyleidge @Arkeyr79 @Contaminate @Chuchuana @Radiations @eyesymbolism @Valrunie @Kunikida @Wizardry @plain @SuzyChi @Anjelle @Marmol @Lomon @Norion @Genziana @Nemalu @Yelloweye @Novrre @KyuuBird @Kuroikumo @LittleAntler @Marmite @xylocopa @Yukivrali @Silis @Mazurkas @RubyZoisite @jemjam @Necramancy @Kaimon @Suntouched @Solinary @angemagica @Houndstooth @LadyRivers @Reveurs @harmonywish @Budsturga @findingpears @Cognitive @Zerobotic @Sealterbloind @Kaio @Askesis @nuuskamuikkunen @VHShorrortapes @SerpentineOracle @Flora @Kucumatz @Havic @ikunoche @onuo @eggod @kikoku @Ridaine @WoollyBat @RaniPekoe @Criiptid @Nightwind @Eagles @morn @skadiv @Nineve @Chraze @bonivich @Dimentico @razzamatazz @xylocopa @vaguelycanine @HedgeMagic @Gaze @MineralTownNPC @stovokor @seamists @Haftlinger @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @RogueHazel @Isobel @Megabyte @pepster @mudy @narif @HexFox @romeus @Ahriman @Monako @MutantToucan @Eryel @pterosaur @Achaius @hotakatsu @Eucyon @myasmic @iskaeil @Despot @riimu @volo @saltypie @Herbalist @BloodQueen @Rhane @Zelai @GlitchyOddy @TheGodOfStories @bergamot @Driadhe @Grendaline @seosen @findingpears @LovelyDeeps @Roheryn @Wonderswan @Serpentinite @weredogalism @MittensTheKitten @seosen @Barrdwing @Niraven @GlitchyOddy @SolCanis @asgore @Woodchip @belated @Koutarou @sedge122 @novas @Vergil @Osteoderm @Venneris @midwxst @Rifter @RockportSlayer @strawbebbyy @Annadrujok @Avmire @Samelf @vortexbreakdown @animeaves @Wolfspeaker @milkiemoth @Denryu @Jcrane @eosu @cyclical @SleepyTomato @ikelu @Hazardousfish @RAVENt @Kuroda @tarshaan @kespecial @ArtanisNerwen @Idealism @mooshidraws @Paralian @aecasia @Pride @winterprism @Redsparrow @ashenhartkrie @Negcol @GarbagePal @hex @Raveyna @IncompleteSky @todorai @SpiritX @Youcal @orest @Opheliae @Gaston @IndigoCat @Dredgen @Khadjin @Katalist @kardi @mohgwyn @Pulse @NectarSong @Zonder @SnaggleClaw @limgrave @Kelso @terraclae @Scream @mintea00 @CosmiicChaos @eirie @Aavinox @Amacha @snafflewyrm aeso @IllusiveFox @coyoteking @wisteriasky @inmediasres @Beezarre @TapestryTenant @nahum @maybellmay
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
One slot for Stariy Knyaz and one for Volniy Knyaz, please <3

Edit: oh i just saw that you need to send a 1-way cr; will try to do so asap :>
One slot for Stariy Knyaz and one for Volniy Knyaz, please <3

Edit: oh i just saw that you need to send a 1-way cr; will try to do so asap :>
beastclantop.png
@Sols
Sure, please send the CR with the payments :}
@Sols
Sure, please send the CR with the payments :}
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
OMG THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, sending payment for Stariy Knyaz and Lesnoy Knyaz as soon as I have enough gems!
OMG THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, sending payment for Stariy Knyaz and Lesnoy Knyaz as soon as I have enough gems!
PQyFK6B.png
Sent my CR for 1x Volniy Knyaz, would order more if I had the funds but alas!
Sent my CR for 1x Volniy Knyaz, would order more if I had the funds but alas!
Oh I absolutely love the names for these <3
Oh I absolutely love the names for these <3
I’ll be back when I have gems ^^
I’ll be back when I have gems ^^
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 127 128