Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | «{ hydde's accents }»
@Fujo
Hiya! Apologies for taking so long to respond, I have genuinely just got so overwhelmed with work that I "read" your notification and it completely slipped my mind after the notification icon disappeared.
After we've interacted in a discord server I have finally remembered q.q

I take custom recolors for USD + blueprints at the moment, but if you're looking to get one for gems, you would want to wait till I ping my customs pinglist :]
Thank you very much for your interest and patience!
@Fujo
Hiya! Apologies for taking so long to respond, I have genuinely just got so overwhelmed with work that I "read" your notification and it completely slipped my mind after the notification icon disappeared.
After we've interacted in a discord server I have finally remembered q.q

I take custom recolors for USD + blueprints at the moment, but if you're looking to get one for gems, you would want to wait till I ping my customs pinglist :]
Thank you very much for your interest and patience!
..... image.png
-.-
-

RUS / ENG | 23 | FR + 3

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde No worries! Your shop, your rules, your answer times =3
I dont mind! I appreciate you getting back to me tho!

I'd be happy to do USD, I prefer that anyway!

But just to be clear cause I am not 100% sure from your wording, those USD recolors are open right now? Cause if that is the case I'd love to PM you the details =)
@hydde No worries! Your shop, your rules, your answer times =3
I dont mind! I appreciate you getting back to me tho!

I'd be happy to do USD, I prefer that anyway!

But just to be clear cause I am not 100% sure from your wording, those USD recolors are open right now? Cause if that is the case I'd love to PM you the details =)
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Fujo
Thank you very much for understanding! Yes, the USD custom recolors are open right now, feel free to PM me here or on Discord :]

It's getting a bit late, so I'll respond first thing in the morning!
@Fujo
Thank you very much for understanding! Yes, the USD custom recolors are open right now, feel free to PM me here or on Discord :]

It's getting a bit late, so I'll respond first thing in the morning!
..... image.png
-.-
-

RUS / ENG | 23 | FR + 3

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[center]I wanted to share these two girls who wear your beautiful skins. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84913756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849138/84913756_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85111383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851114/85111383_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
I wanted to share these two girls who wear your beautiful skins. :)

84913756_350.png

85111383_350.png
I'm going to have to swoop in for a custom accent at some point, your work is all over my lair. Wanted to share Ezra here though since I just finished some art of her and it made me fall in love with this accent all over again! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76653322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766534/76653322_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/cb9a88f5a7e8f5b2c43bdf005e81f7a0/cf6ae58362a85ac7-2b/s250x400/c002d15691419c55e7f690ccdec8c8f4c96ff245.png[/img] [/center]
I'm going to have to swoop in for a custom accent at some point, your work is all over my lair.

Wanted to share Ezra here though since I just finished some art of her and it made me fall in love with this accent all over again!
76653322_350.png

c002d15691419c55e7f690ccdec8c8f4c96ff245.png
wishlist | projects | pixels
Csu7JNL.png
@osteophagy
OUGH, You put this skin to such a good use and I LOVE the art and I'm so happy this series of skins got some love!! Thanks so much for sharing!
@osteophagy
OUGH, You put this skin to such a good use and I LOVE the art and I'm so happy this series of skins got some love!! Thanks so much for sharing!
..... image.png
-.-
-

RUS / ENG | 23 | FR + 3

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
hello!! sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but will you be doing reprints of Accent: Serene Pedagogue ??? ^_^
hello!! sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but will you be doing reprints of Accent: Serene Pedagogue ??? ^_^
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
I too would love a reprint of if you were to come back to it :)
I too would love a reprint of if you were to come back to it :)
JEQJe7l.jpg
I'd also be interested in reprints of any of the pedagogue accents if you happen to do them, I have many snappers they would be a perfect fit for, your style is amazing!
I'd also be interested in reprints of any of the pedagogue accents if you happen to do them, I have many snappers they would be a perfect fit for, your style is amazing!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/vDkxqcn/divider1.png[/img] [b]Hi everyone![/b] In light of the latest Development Update I'm issuing an urgent mass-ping before this ability is removed. [LIST] [*][b]"Hydde's accents"[/b] if for the [b]public releases[/b] of my skins and accents or [b]public sales of pre-made customs.[/b] [*][b]"Hydde's customs"[/b] is for [b]slot openings for custom skin commissions.[/b] [/LIST] [center][pinglist=937][pinglist=944] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cDN0WKW/divider3.png[/img][/center] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][color=transparent] @Succulents @Kaio @Farvel @FlyingScales @Descending @Amorah @Taiyou @aurorie @Evet @NowViewing @arcaneidolriots @Mangusto @Keikoku @Ganymede @Psi @Pecha @World @Ashandra @Asterodea @satanism @Kaial @epher @MiniOcarina @Hnai @vaguelycanine @Velsim @knifecentipede @Kiddo @laivence @Sinnouk @Watercolour @cvthedral @Vrtra @batfossil @Fujo @xoLunaox @Goblincat @planttkid @figura @Zelai @Cirrostratus @Laeyein @Earthenware @Ico @exp @Jaypaw @Keyina @SquidMage @Elidibus @OatCrunch @Meyoline @saltmarsh @inn @Sinnouk @quietsea @summerwar @Adalfyre @Spark @SepiaSenpai @Marmol @dandyfrau @Khayria @Digi @Amorii @Jinoga @irony @Naufragate @Coexistence @osteophagy @nilah @Foneu @final @Condor @mysticpenguin @kyaniite @Apothecaria @Whyyesimnot @Starkindled @marropo @Nimrook @queerqueg @Desiderium @milkchai @kyrin18 @juga @TwistedEerie @UnhappyJoker @Riimi @creosote @Marmite @kijauni @nohsara @Helmi @pensive @Meii @Toska @Hahoe @dragonNMR @Joule @Dierdre @chaoticstars @Dragonsmyguy @atlanticREM @verah @evereden @lemecrazy @luciferase @Hasufel @Oriquin @MaliCat @Jessymetal @GrimdarkRoxy @Crim @Hazelby @fernfalls @Candace @Leannaa @dragonpals @Skyleidge @Arkeyr79 @Contaminate @Chuchuana @Radiations @eyesymbolism @Valrunie @Kunikida @Wizardry @plain @SuzyChi @Anjelle @Marmol @Lomon @Norion @Genziana @Nemalu @Yelloweye @Novrre @KyuuBird @Kuroikumo @LittleAntler @Marmite @xylocopa @Yukivrali @Silis @Mazurkas @RubyZoisite @jemjam @Necramancy @Kaimon @Suntouched @Solinary @angemagica @Houndstooth @LadyRivers @Reveurs @harmonywish @Budsturga @findingpears @Cognitive @Zerobotic @Sealterbloind @Kaio @Askesis @nuuskamuikkunen @VHShorrortapes @SerpentineOracle @Flora @Kucumatz @Havic @ikunoche @onuo @eggod @kikoku @Ridaine @WoollyBat @RaniPekoe @Criiptid @Nightwind @Eagles @morn @skadiv @Nineve @Chraze @bonivich @Dimentico @razzamatazz @xylocopa @vaguelycanine @HedgeMagic @Gaze @MineralTownNPC @stovokor @seamists @Haftlinger @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @RogueHazel @Isobel @Megabyte @pepster @mudy @narif @HexFox @romeus @Ahriman @Monako @MutantToucan @Eryel @pterosaur @Achaius @hotakatsu @Eucyon @myasmic @iskaeil @Despot @riimu @volo @saltypie @Herbalist @BloodQueen @Rhane @Zelai @GlitchyOddy @TheGodOfStories @bergamot @Driadhe @Grendaline @seosen @findingpears @LovelyDeeps @Roheryn @Wonderswan @Serpentinite @weredogalism @MittensTheKitten @seosen @Barrdwing @Niraven @GlitchyOddy @SolCanis @asgore @Woodchip @belated @Koutarou @sedge122 @novas @Vergil @Osteoderm @Venneris @midwxst @Rifter @RockportSlayer @strawbebbyy @Annadrujok @Avmire @Samelf @vortexbreakdown @animeaves @Wolfspeaker @milkiemoth @Denryu @Jcrane @eosu @cyclical @SleepyTomato @ikelu @Hazardousfish @RAVENt @Kuroda @tarshaan @kespecial @ArtanisNerwen @Idealism @mooshidraws @Paralian @aecasia @Pride @winterprism @Redsparrow @ashenhartkrie @Negcol @GarbagePal @hex @Raveyna @IncompleteSky @todorai @SpiritX @Youcal @orest @Opheliae @Gaston @IndigoCat @Dredgen @Khadjin @Katalist @kardi @mohgwyn @Pulse @NectarSong @Zonder @SnaggleClaw @limgrave @Kelso @terraclae @Scream @mintea00 @Elish @eirie @Aavinox @Amacha @snafflewyrm aeso @IllusiveFox @coyoteking @wisteriasky @inmediasres @Beezarre @TapestryTenant @nahum @maybellmay@Succulents @batfossil @Whyyesimnot @Foneu @summerwar @Amorah @Elidibus @UnhappyJoker @lemecrazy @dandyfrau @Kaio @osteophagy @Hahoe @epher @irony @concept @creosote @Dragonsmyguy @Goblincat @Petros @Farvel @pensive @luciferase @Laeyein @Zelai @faebeats @Wizardry @Leannaa @Adalfyre @quietsea @Moosesushi @Meii @Chuchuana @Naufragate @Marmol @Descending @Vulpen @Kunikida @laivence @nilah @Taiyou @inn @Candace @milkchai @Arkeyr79 @aurorie @Spark @fernfalls @satanism @astrotheology @Evet @Coexistence @Keikoku @NowViewing @Valrunie @Norion @Novrre @Kuroikumo @saltmarsh @Nequam @eggod @Skadiv @HedgeMagic @Gaze @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @Isobel @deified @Monako @myasmic @riimu @BloodQueen @LovelyDeeps @wonderswan @GlitchyOddy @Yomiya @Woodchip @hex @khayria @Koutarou @Rifter @midsommars @kespecial @Pride @redsparrow @NectarSong @Fujo @eirie @Amacha @asinglepringle @nahum
divider1.png

Hi everyone!
In light of the latest Development Update I'm issuing an urgent mass-ping before this ability is removed.
  • "Hydde's accents" if for the public releases of my skins
    and accents or public sales of pre-made customs.
  • "Hydde's customs" is for slot openings for custom skin commissions.

@Succulents @Kaio @Farvel @FlyingScales @Descending @Amorah @Taiyou @aurorie @Evet @NowViewing @arcaneidolriots @Mangusto @Keikoku @Ganymede @Psi @Pecha @World @Ashandra @Asterodea @satanism @Kaial @epher @MiniOcarina @Hnai @vaguelycanine @Velsim @knifecentipede @Kiddo @laivence @Sinnouk @Watercolour @cvthedral @Vrtra @batfossil @Fujo @xoLunaox @Goblincat @planttkid @figura @Zelai @Cirrostratus @Laeyein @Earthenware @Ico @exp @Jaypaw @Keyina @SquidMage @Elidibus @OatCrunch @Meyoline @saltmarsh @inn @Sinnouk @quietsea @summerwar @Adalfyre @Spark @SepiaSenpai @Marmol @dandyfrau @Khayria @Digi @Amorii @Jinoga @irony @Naufragate @Coexistence @osteophagy @nilah @Foneu @final @Condor @mysticpenguin @kyaniite @Apothecaria @Whyyesimnot @Starkindled @marropo @Nimrook @queerqueg @Desiderium @milkchai @kyrin18 @juga @TwistedEerie @UnhappyJoker @Riimi @creosote @Marmite @kijauni @nohsara @Helmi @pensive @Meii @Toska @Hahoe @dragonNMR @Joule @Dierdre @chaoticstars @Dragonsmyguy @atlanticREM @verah @evereden @lemecrazy @luciferase @Hasufel @Oriquin @MaliCat @Jessymetal @GrimdarkRoxy @Crim @Hazelby @fernfalls @Candace @Leannaa @dragonpals @Skyleidge @Arkeyr79 @Contaminate @Chuchuana @Radiations @eyesymbolism @Valrunie @Kunikida @Wizardry @plain @SuzyChi @Anjelle @Marmol @Lomon @Norion @Genziana @Nemalu @Yelloweye @Novrre @KyuuBird @Kuroikumo @LittleAntler @Marmite @xylocopa @Yukivrali @Silis @Mazurkas @RubyZoisite @jemjam @Necramancy @Kaimon @Suntouched @Solinary @angemagica @Houndstooth @LadyRivers @Reveurs @harmonywish @Budsturga @findingpears @Cognitive @Zerobotic @Sealterbloind @Kaio @Askesis @nuuskamuikkunen @VHShorrortapes @SerpentineOracle @Flora @Kucumatz @Havic @ikunoche @onuo @eggod @kikoku @Ridaine @WoollyBat @RaniPekoe @Criiptid @Nightwind @Eagles @morn @skadiv @Nineve @Chraze @bonivich @Dimentico @razzamatazz @xylocopa @vaguelycanine @HedgeMagic @Gaze @MineralTownNPC @stovokor @seamists @Haftlinger @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @RogueHazel @Isobel @Megabyte @pepster @mudy @narif @HexFox @romeus @Ahriman @Monako @MutantToucan @Eryel @pterosaur @Achaius @hotakatsu @Eucyon @myasmic @iskaeil @Despot @riimu @volo @saltypie @Herbalist @BloodQueen @Rhane @Zelai @GlitchyOddy @TheGodOfStories @bergamot @Driadhe @Grendaline @seosen @findingpears @LovelyDeeps @Roheryn @Wonderswan @Serpentinite @weredogalism @MittensTheKitten @seosen @Barrdwing @Niraven @GlitchyOddy @SolCanis @asgore @Woodchip @belated @Koutarou @sedge122 @novas @Vergil @Osteoderm @Venneris @midwxst @Rifter @RockportSlayer @strawbebbyy @Annadrujok @Avmire @Samelf @vortexbreakdown @animeaves @Wolfspeaker @milkiemoth @Denryu @Jcrane @eosu @cyclical @SleepyTomato @ikelu @Hazardousfish @RAVENt @Kuroda @tarshaan @kespecial @ArtanisNerwen @Idealism @mooshidraws @Paralian @aecasia @Pride @winterprism @Redsparrow @ashenhartkrie @Negcol @GarbagePal @hex @Raveyna @IncompleteSky @todorai @SpiritX @Youcal @orest @Opheliae @Gaston @IndigoCat @Dredgen @Khadjin @Katalist @kardi @mohgwyn @Pulse @NectarSong @Zonder @SnaggleClaw @limgrave @Kelso @terraclae @Scream @mintea00 @Elish @eirie @Aavinox @Amacha @snafflewyrm aeso @IllusiveFox @coyoteking @wisteriasky @inmediasres @Beezarre @TapestryTenant @nahum @maybellmay@Succulents @batfossil @Whyyesimnot @Foneu @summerwar @Amorah @Elidibus @UnhappyJoker @lemecrazy @dandyfrau @Kaio @osteophagy @Hahoe @epher @irony @concept @creosote @Dragonsmyguy @Goblincat @Petros @Farvel @pensive @luciferase @Laeyein @Zelai @faebeats @Wizardry @Leannaa @Adalfyre @quietsea @Moosesushi @Meii @Chuchuana @Naufragate @Marmol @Descending @Vulpen @Kunikida @laivence @nilah @Taiyou @inn @Candace @milkchai @Arkeyr79 @aurorie @Spark @fernfalls @satanism @astrotheology @Evet @Coexistence @Keikoku @NowViewing @Valrunie @Norion @Novrre @Kuroikumo @saltmarsh @Nequam @eggod @Skadiv @HedgeMagic @Gaze @Munchcatto @BloodQueen @Isobel @deified @Monako @myasmic @riimu @BloodQueen @LovelyDeeps @wonderswan @GlitchyOddy @Yomiya @Woodchip @hex @khayria @Koutarou @Rifter @midsommars @kespecial @Pride @redsparrow @NectarSong @Fujo @eirie @Amacha @asinglepringle @nahum
..... image.png
-.-
-

RUS / ENG | 23 | FR + 3

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png