Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | defunct
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ribsye

I hope you're doing alright, and I hate to press - but can we please have an update? A lot of us sent payment about 2 months ago.

I would really appreciate an update from you - or a refund, if it's easier.
@ribsye

I hope you're doing alright, and I hate to press - but can we please have an update? A lot of us sent payment about 2 months ago.

I would really appreciate an update from you - or a refund, if it's easier.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@ribsye
Hello! <3
I'm still waiting for my copy of a "soothsayer" skin... You are relisting items on AH, so I thought you must be online at least... just say something, please, I am a bit worried at this point - are you home? are you alright? :(
@ribsye
Hello! <3
I'm still waiting for my copy of a "soothsayer" skin... You are relisting items on AH, so I thought you must be online at least... just say something, please, I am a bit worried at this point - are you home? are you alright? :(
HXmwDxc.png
@ribsye
Could I please land a place on the general and custom slot pinglists?
Also, I'm planning on selling on your autarch custom; but I've never re-sol a custom and wouldn't know what to value it at . any ideas?
@ribsye
Could I please land a place on the general and custom slot pinglists?
Also, I'm planning on selling on your autarch custom; but I've never re-sol a custom and wouldn't know what to value it at . any ideas?
IMG_9901.png
Still hoping to hear back soon.
Still hoping to hear back soon.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@ribseye Please I would like an update sometime. if you have been listing items on the ah why aren't you answering users. I at first thought something happened with your flight or you were hurt or worse but someone above says they saw items you were selling on the AH on Jul 26. Even if you can only be online for a few minutes you can just send the skins during that few minutes or give an explanation. I know you had alot of trouble with getting them approved but you have printed some and sent them to people.

I use my phone and computer for this and go to starbucks everyday to get internet connection cause where i live doesn't offer internet. So if its an internet trouble there is a way to get online for like 10 minutes just to type or send things. I've been more than fair and understanding but its almost September now. I just want answers.
@ribseye Please I would like an update sometime. if you have been listing items on the ah why aren't you answering users. I at first thought something happened with your flight or you were hurt or worse but someone above says they saw items you were selling on the AH on Jul 26. Even if you can only be online for a few minutes you can just send the skins during that few minutes or give an explanation. I know you had alot of trouble with getting them approved but you have printed some and sent them to people.

I use my phone and computer for this and go to starbucks everyday to get internet connection cause where i live doesn't offer internet. So if its an internet trouble there is a way to get online for like 10 minutes just to type or send things. I've been more than fair and understanding but its almost September now. I just want answers.
Mb6MMMc.png
@ribsye
Just wanted to notify you that I am going to back out of my customs slot since you haven't been active for 2 months.
If you do come back, please let me know and I will continue with my custom through you. But until then, I will be searching for other users to complete my custom.
I hope all is well and you are doing alright!
@ribsye
Just wanted to notify you that I am going to back out of my customs slot since you haven't been active for 2 months.
If you do come back, please let me know and I will continue with my custom through you. But until then, I will be searching for other users to complete my custom.
I hope all is well and you are doing alright!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@ribsye - Ah, just saw that there hasn't been too much activity from you, but thought I'd say I'd love an update too. Still very happy with my previous purchase, so hopefully everything will work out.
@ribsye - Ah, just saw that there hasn't been too much activity from you, but thought I'd say I'd love an update too. Still very happy with my previous purchase, so hopefully everything will work out.
HzGpUHb.png
Still waiting on any communication
Still waiting on any communication
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
:0

i hope youre doing well! it's been ages, but i'd really like my money back qwq.
:0

i hope youre doing well! it's been ages, but i'd really like my money back qwq.
111.png .........[/colour]
dbf4dhb-84d02b3f-06c9-40f2-8813-36df20c0cd02.png rjuURyp.gif dbf4dhb-84d02b3f-06c9-40f2-8813-36df20c0cd02.png
Over the Rainbow Hatchery

sun | smile

she/her
.......[/colour] 112.png
@ribsye
Add me to the general pinglist if you can~
@ribsye
Add me to the general pinglist if you can~
wildclawbanner_by_canisalbus-d9p9e5l.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15