Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Limited Auraboa custom - Natron's skins
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165
@Natron

May I be added to the general pinglist?
@Natron

May I be added to the general pinglist?
D57161-A3-EA7-C-423-D-9931-A2-F89-A9-A8-B09.png
@spacebaguette sure thing, thank you!
@spacebaguette sure thing, thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

I totally came here for that custom gaoler skin you did, but I hadn’t realized that it was a custom. But I love the rest of your skins so I’m definitely gonna be coming back :0.
@Natron

I totally came here for that custom gaoler skin you did, but I hadn’t realized that it was a custom. But I love the rest of your skins so I’m definitely gonna be coming back :0.
@spacebaguette omg thank you so much! Yeah, I checked with the commissioner and they'd rather not have it reprinted because they paid actual money for it ;w; I always ask because I generally love letting people have the opportunity to get customs. I mean, basically, all of my accents and skincents are customs because eventually I'll put them all on my dragons. The only ones that are exceptions are the ones I submitted to the Coliseum skin contest
@spacebaguette omg thank you so much! Yeah, I checked with the commissioner and they'd rather not have it reprinted because they paid actual money for it ;w; I always ask because I generally love letting people have the opportunity to get customs. I mean, basically, all of my accents and skincents are customs because eventually I'll put them all on my dragons. The only ones that are exceptions are the ones I submitted to the Coliseum skin contest
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

They’re all absolutely lovely! And I totally understand. The only skins I have up are a print and it’s two recolors, and then the ones for the coli contest. I’ve never tried my hand at skins before, so it’s been an interesting experience.
@Natron

They’re all absolutely lovely! And I totally understand. The only skins I have up are a print and it’s two recolors, and then the ones for the coli contest. I’ve never tried my hand at skins before, so it’s been an interesting experience.
@spacebaguette hdjklhldfj I love how you accidentally pinged yourself, it's happened to me that I initiated CRs with myself and the CR was like "you can't initiate a trade with yourself"

Don't worry though, I'm subbed. Good luck with the coli contest!
@spacebaguette hdjklhldfj I love how you accidentally pinged yourself, it's happened to me that I initiated CRs with myself and the CR was like "you can't initiate a trade with yourself"

Don't worry though, I'm subbed. Good luck with the coli contest!
Lmao yeah when I went to my lair I was like “oh why do I have a notification?..”

And thank you, good luck to you too!! I look forward to buying skins from you in the future.
Lmao yeah when I went to my lair I was like “oh why do I have a notification?..”

And thank you, good luck to you too!! I look forward to buying skins from you in the future.
[emoji=ping size=1]
I'd love a slot! Could I also be added to your pinglist? Your accents are awesome!
I'd love a slot! Could I also be added to your pinglist? Your accents are awesome!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@golurk hmfnmnfsd thank you so much, bless [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556096483720560650/651783452831776788/78367551_758217324587649_528786726986973184_n.jpg[/img]
@golurk hmfnmnfsd thank you so much, bless

78367551_758217324587649_528786726986973184_n.jpg
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165