Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Waterfaell - GG reject, Fae skincent
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 165 166
hi! i'd love a slot for teba c:
hi! i'd love a slot for teba c:
andi | he/it | fr time +5
Updated!

>"gardener"
>Teba

checks out /positive
Updated!

>"gardener"
>Teba

checks out /positive
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Can you please add me for a slot of Sahel? I absolutely love the design, especially the detail and color of the leaves <3
Can you please add me for a slot of Sahel? I absolutely love the design, especially the detail and color of the leaves <3
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
@petrichord of course, thank you!! It's definitely one of my faves, Eucyon literally never disappoints with her galaxy brain design ideas which that was inspired by!
@petrichord of course, thank you!! It's definitely one of my faves, Eucyon literally never disappoints with her galaxy brain design ideas which that was inspired by!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would love a slot for Teba!
I would love a slot for Teba!
Slot for Teba and Sahel, please!
Slot for Teba and Sahel, please!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Oh I’m so thrilled you’re reprinting some!! I’ve been meaning to put myself on a bunch of the old lists forever, but I just never get around it. I actually grabbed Sahel from somewhere else - I just think it’s absolutely gorgeous (and I’ve been waiting for customs to reopen). I’ll take a slot for Tab!
Oh I’m so thrilled you’re reprinting some!! I’ve been meaning to put myself on a bunch of the old lists forever, but I just never get around it. I actually grabbed Sahel from somewhere else - I just think it’s absolutely gorgeous (and I’ve been waiting for customs to reopen). I’ll take a slot for Tab!
@prp omg thank you!! And no worries, some copies hover around, all that matters to me is that peeps get what they want...eventually (a bit more difficult with completely private ones lol)
@prp omg thank you!! And no worries, some copies hover around, all that matters to me is that peeps get what they want...eventually (a bit more difficult with completely private ones lol)
THEY HAVE ARRIVED, I'll be sending them out shortly
THEY HAVE ARRIVED, I'll be sending them out shortly
You can get the rest on the AH
You can get the rest on the AH
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 165 166