Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Anomalous Accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Oh, thank you so much!! I'm so excited for it! :D
Oh, thank you so much!! I'm so excited for it! :D
jUf1dMI.png
@UnhappyJoker
@Automedon
@ThistleChaser
@bitmap
@scarletskyz
@emergencybirds

Hello! Unfortunately, The Sticks was rejected again. I'll keep on messing with it and hopefully we'll get it printed soon!! Also, apologies for the slow progress on this. I've been busy with work and haven't quite had as much time to work on this.
@UnhappyJoker
@Automedon
@ThistleChaser
@bitmap
@scarletskyz
@emergencybirds

Hello! Unfortunately, The Sticks was rejected again. I'll keep on messing with it and hopefully we'll get it printed soon!! Also, apologies for the slow progress on this. I've been busy with work and haven't quite had as much time to work on this.
Don't worry about it!! I hope work is going well for you, take all the time you need!
Don't worry about it!! I hope work is going well for you, take all the time you need!
jUf1dMI.png
@Aberration Any updates on this?
@Aberration Any updates on this?
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser

Hey!! I'm really sorry this has taken so long. Life has been a bit hectic and I haven't quite had the time to go through and thoroughly fix it. I apologize again for the long wait, I'm hoping I'll be able to get it finished up this week. Thank you for your patience!!
@ThistleChaser

Hey!! I'm really sorry this has taken so long. Life has been a bit hectic and I haven't quite had the time to go through and thoroughly fix it. I apologize again for the long wait, I'm hoping I'll be able to get it finished up this week. Thank you for your patience!!
Hello! I was wondering if I could get a preview of the sticks on this boy here? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=61&auth=8bb9f983f8ecf26639d5ffd61236646ea6827f2e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hello! I was wondering if I could get a preview of the sticks on this boy here?
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=93&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=61&auth=8bb9f983f8ecf26639d5ffd61236646ea6827f2e&dummyext=prev.png
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra Here you go!! :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/qnthb5Q.png[/img]
@Arbokobra

Here you go!! :>

qnthb5Q.png
@UnhappyJoker
@Automedon
@scarletskyz
@emergencybirds

Hey! Just wanted to give you giuys a heads up, but I finally have some free time this week and was just able to finish fixing The Sticks. I'm submitting it right now, so here's hoping it works this time!
@UnhappyJoker
@Automedon
@scarletskyz
@emergencybirds

Hey! Just wanted to give you giuys a heads up, but I finally have some free time this week and was just able to finish fixing The Sticks. I'm submitting it right now, so here's hoping it works this time!
Thank you so much!! I may return later to claim a slot (I have to win his auction first, it ends tonight ;u;)
Thank you so much!! I may return later to claim a slot (I have to win his auction first, it ends tonight ;u;)
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra

It's not a problem!! Best of luck in winning him, he's gorgeous!
@Arbokobra

It's not a problem!! Best of luck in winning him, he's gorgeous!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12