Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SQUAT LIKE SLAV
1 2 3 4 5
@ThatBlueOreo

omg please add me to the reprint pinglist
@ThatBlueOreo

omg please add me to the reprint pinglist
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 Of course! Let me know when you send over the payment, and I can add you to the list
@Kirmon64 Of course! Let me know when you send over the payment, and I can add you to the list
@ThatBlueOreo Hey there! I don't know if you're still accepting orders for reprints of this skin, but I would appreciate being added to the list if you are. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@ThatBlueOreo Hey there! I don't know if you're still accepting orders for reprints of this skin, but I would appreciate being added to the list if you are.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@ThatBlueOreo
If you reprint this I'm in.
@ThatBlueOreo
If you reprint this I'm in.
Hello @Gimeurcookie @Sidegrinder I can add you both to the reprint list if you'd like, though it may take longer than expected depending on if anyone else is added.
Hello @Gimeurcookie @Sidegrinder I can add you both to the reprint list if you'd like, though it may take longer than expected depending on if anyone else is added.
@ThatBlueOreo That's fine! I'm willing to wait for this skin. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@ThatBlueOreo That's fine! I'm willing to wait for this skin.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I'm also fine with waiting for the skin!
I'm also fine with waiting for the skin!
@gimeurcookie @sidegrinder sure thing! just send over the gems and i'll add you both to the list
@gimeurcookie @sidegrinder sure thing! just send over the gems and i'll add you both to the list
Sure thing I'll send it over!
Sure thing I'll send it over!
Bumping this to get it more attention.
Bumping this to get it more attention.
1 2 3 4 5