Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 164 165
@Atramentia

Ooh! Could I get a slot? This Skincent looks awesome! I will try to send in payment ASAP! ^_^
@Atramentia

Ooh! Could I get a slot? This Skincent looks awesome! I will try to send in payment ASAP! ^_^
@MoonlitCacti
Thank you and you absolutely can! <3 Feel free to send payment via CR or DM, whichever's easiest for you, whenever you're able.
@MoonlitCacti
Thank you and you absolutely can! <3 Feel free to send payment via CR or DM, whichever's easiest for you, whenever you're able.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia

If you end up making more skins, I'd love to be on your pinglist so I can check them out!
@Atramentia

If you end up making more skins, I'd love to be on your pinglist so I can check them out!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus
Absolutely! :D I've got a couple ideas in the works, so I'll add you to the new and shiny pinglist I've set up for that!
@Thardus
Absolutely! :D I've got a couple ideas in the works, so I'll add you to the new and shiny pinglist I've set up for that!
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia slot please!
@Atramentia slot please!
@Atramentia
Room for one more? I'd love to get a copy.
@Atramentia
Room for one more? I'd love to get a copy.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@Harmonywish @Mistbird
Of course! :D I've added you both to the list.
@Harmonywish @Mistbird
Of course! :D I've added you both to the list.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Xemriss @Cao @Alliance

Just pinging folks in batch #2! If you're able to send payment via CR or DM whenever you're able, whichever ways easiest for you, that'd be awesome. <3
@Xemriss @Cao @Alliance

Just pinging folks in batch #2! If you're able to send payment via CR or DM whenever you're able, whichever ways easiest for you, that'd be awesome. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@atramentia
How much is it again?
@atramentia
How much is it again?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance
750g, treasure at an exchange rate of 1:1000, or a mix of both, whatever you prefer! c: I’ve no preference either way.
@Alliance
750g, treasure at an exchange rate of 1:1000, or a mix of both, whatever you prefer! c: I’ve no preference either way.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 164 165