Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Only One Crown | CLOSED, Free Prints
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Please can I get a slot for Admiral of the Abyssl please? Thank you!
Please can I get a slot for Admiral of the Abyssl please? Thank you!
@Grune @bonivich @KingTulip @Icystorm @TA74 @Keryth @Reithya @Risenwolf @Pripyat

Pinging for payment of Admiral of the Abyss!

@Raan @Glitterbottom @HiddenMica @TheFortissima @JuliusCaesar @Valdra

Pinging for payment of Sincerity! Sorry it took so long to get this to print, I was really hoping to fil up more slots but I'll just send it off for 10 prints so you guys don't have to wait longer.
@Grune @bonivich @KingTulip @Icystorm @TA74 @Keryth @Reithya @Risenwolf @Pripyat

Pinging for payment of Admiral of the Abyss!

@Raan @Glitterbottom @HiddenMica @TheFortissima @JuliusCaesar @Valdra

Pinging for payment of Sincerity! Sorry it took so long to get this to print, I was really hoping to fil up more slots but I'll just send it off for 10 prints so you guys don't have to wait longer.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Slot for Admiral of the Abyss please
Slot for Admiral of the Abyss please
sxrFjUf.gif
I just wanted to show off the lady I gave Survivalist's Essentials to because she is perfect. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73563239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735633/73563239_350.png[/img][/url]
I just wanted to show off the lady I gave Survivalist's Essentials to because she is perfect.

73563239_350.png
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull !! Thank you so much for showing her off, she looks amazing! Truly encapsulates the survivalist aspect ^^
@Bearskull !! Thank you so much for showing her off, she looks amazing! Truly encapsulates the survivalist aspect ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
She absolutely perfect! Thank you Jxckal!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8987737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89878/8987737_350.png[/img][/url]
She absolutely perfect! Thank you Jxckal!!

8987737_350.png
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Awww, she looks so cool!
@Bluedragon Awww, she looks so cool!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Can I please get a slot for admiral of the abyss?
Can I please get a slot for admiral of the abyss?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Jxckal hello i would like to get a copy of Sandstriker if you have it available, or else i would like to get pinged whenever it's available for reprinting.
@Jxckal hello i would like to get a copy of Sandstriker if you have it available, or else i would like to get pinged whenever it's available for reprinting.
S1RYPFw.png
@crumpet @katgrimm @pyr0 @MasakiSaphir @grumpycatlover @foxlan @Fauvenox @butcherbaby @Addmon @Azerothian @Ellapinky @Iceex @SamIamLuvDov @Valeguard @SarcasticHawke @Necrotizing @Ariizumi @NickelDragons @minted @Trickilicky @Natsumereikosan @Bluedragon @Aerii @owlpox @Leannaa @ShadowPiper @Mesai @Farvel @MisfitsLanding @Kipuka @Miirim @Solarpunk @Meyoline @JadedEmperor @Asimiii @Ferrates @Roamer @AWB @Barrdwing @Industry @Searen @rawrpopsicles @Ikunoche @TeenyTK @rickshawpanther @Toska @lugia492 @LArte @Iminox @bonivich @Crescentstar711

Hi, I wanted to give a final update on my shop and open an offer while I'm checking in.

I no longer actively play FR and have stopped making new skins/accents. However, I'd like to open my previous prints free of charge as long as you provide the blueprint. I don't need gems or treasure anymore.

I'm happy to print any amount of my past works again for free as long as you provide the appropriate blueprint(s). I don't mind if you profit off them at any point, or ask me to print just to resell to someone else.

Do feel free to drop me a PM if you want any of my past prints, but I ask that you do not send the blueprints until I reply. This is because I sometimes do not check in for weeks or months, and I don't want you to have to wait until I come back to get your blueprints back, should you decide to rescind your order.

When I've submitted a print, I will check in daily until they're delivered so you aren't kept waiting for months.

If you've ever wanted any of my retired or out of stock work, this is a great time to grab them.

Thanks, and happy 9th FR anniversary ^^
@crumpet @katgrimm @pyr0 @MasakiSaphir @grumpycatlover @foxlan @Fauvenox @butcherbaby @Addmon @Azerothian @Ellapinky @Iceex @SamIamLuvDov @Valeguard @SarcasticHawke @Necrotizing @Ariizumi @NickelDragons @minted @Trickilicky @Natsumereikosan @Bluedragon @Aerii @owlpox @Leannaa @ShadowPiper @Mesai @Farvel @MisfitsLanding @Kipuka @Miirim @Solarpunk @Meyoline @JadedEmperor @Asimiii @Ferrates @Roamer @AWB @Barrdwing @Industry @Searen @rawrpopsicles @Ikunoche @TeenyTK @rickshawpanther @Toska @lugia492 @LArte @Iminox @bonivich @Crescentstar711

Hi, I wanted to give a final update on my shop and open an offer while I'm checking in.

I no longer actively play FR and have stopped making new skins/accents. However, I'd like to open my previous prints free of charge as long as you provide the blueprint. I don't need gems or treasure anymore.

I'm happy to print any amount of my past works again for free as long as you provide the appropriate blueprint(s). I don't mind if you profit off them at any point, or ask me to print just to resell to someone else.

Do feel free to drop me a PM if you want any of my past prints, but I ask that you do not send the blueprints until I reply. This is because I sometimes do not check in for weeks or months, and I don't want you to have to wait until I come back to get your blueprints back, should you decide to rescind your order.

When I've submitted a print, I will check in daily until they're delivered so you aren't kept waiting for months.

If you've ever wanted any of my retired or out of stock work, this is a great time to grab them.

Thanks, and happy 9th FR anniversary ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73