Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Naurath Thank you so much!!! That means so much and I am glad that you like it so much!!!
@Naurath Thank you so much!!! That means so much and I am glad that you like it so much!!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Atramentia’s Man of the Woods is so impressive. I want it very badly.
Atramentia’s Man of the Woods is so impressive. I want it very badly.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
@Mistbird @Valkael @Jussie @sirspiderider @Limanya @yukitsukihana @Naurath @galaxygodling

Oh my goodness, thank you everyone for the all your comments. ;^; I just woke up so hopefully I didn't forget to mention anyone, but I read all of them and you're all super amazing and far too sweet.

For everyone that asked to be pinged if it doesn't win, I've jotted your names down onto a list so that's all good to go. <3
@Mistbird @Valkael @Jussie @sirspiderider @Limanya @yukitsukihana @Naurath @galaxygodling

Oh my goodness, thank you everyone for the all your comments. ;^; I just woke up so hopefully I didn't forget to mention anyone, but I read all of them and you're all super amazing and far too sweet.

For everyone that asked to be pinged if it doesn't win, I've jotted your names down onto a list so that's all good to go. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia

Beautiful work!!! :O For sure give me a ping if it doesn't win, here's hoping it does :D
@Atramentia

Beautiful work!!! :O For sure give me a ping if it doesn't win, here's hoping it does :D
R4n9TxT.png
@Ravenhearst I love your entry *-* I'd love to possibly buy it of it doesn't win!

@nonaline ufoskdks not only are your adopts cute, your skins are too <3 omg I love it

@kaldwin I love yours sm <33

@snapdragon ooh yours is cool, reminds me of periwinkle opal!

good luck to all of you!
@Ravenhearst I love your entry *-* I'd love to possibly buy it of it doesn't win!

@nonaline ufoskdks not only are your adopts cute, your skins are too <3 omg I love it

@kaldwin I love yours sm <33

@snapdragon ooh yours is cool, reminds me of periwinkle opal!

good luck to all of you!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
There's so many female wc accents for this what the heck. Needs more snapper and ridgie love.
There's so many female wc accents for this what the heck. Needs more snapper and ridgie love.
WYLy2Ui.gif
@Aquatic thank you so much S2
@Aquatic thank you so much S2
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Atramentia
I love your entry! It's such a unique concept and you did it so well! hmu if it doesn't win and you still print it?
@Atramentia
I love your entry! It's such a unique concept and you did it so well! hmu if it doesn't win and you still print it?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
They're all so cool! (pun intended)

I hope to be able to make one before Jan. 22nd!
They're all so cool! (pun intended)

I hope to be able to make one before Jan. 22nd!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Undel
Is making more than one skin/accent allowed for events? I would like to support my flight (Ice) with a few skins/accents, but I don't know if that's allowed.
@Undel
Is making more than one skin/accent allowed for events? I would like to support my flight (Ice) with a few skins/accents, but I don't know if that's allowed.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23