Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon's Blood Skin/Accent Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Update: Reborn still hasn't passed the gore requirement. I've contacted an admin to see what I can do to get it to pass, as I won't give up until it's gone through (I fully intend to own a copy for one of my own lore-significant dragons one day).
Update: Reborn still hasn't passed the gore requirement. I've contacted an admin to see what I can do to get it to pass, as I won't give up until it's gone through (I fully intend to own a copy for one of my own lore-significant dragons one day).
Aren, he/him
tumblr_pdwm7a1q7a1u8j43qo3_250.pngtumblr_inline_pdwm6f8XGV1rrt52m_540.png
^
^
Aren, he/him
@bloodofthedragon Hi, how much will Forgotten Demon cost? I have 600 gems on me at the moment. Or is it preorder only? If so, sign me up.
@bloodofthedragon Hi, how much will Forgotten Demon cost? I have 600 gems on me at the moment. Or is it preorder only? If so, sign me up.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock It's preorder only! You'll only need to pay once all the slots are filled. Accents are 500g apiece :)
@CrystalPeacock It's preorder only! You'll only need to pay once all the slots are filled. Accents are 500g apiece :)
Aren, he/him
@bloodofthedragon ah, okay!
@bloodofthedragon ah, okay!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@bloodofthedragon So can you add me to the waitlist, or...
@bloodofthedragon So can you add me to the waitlist, or...
@crystalpeacock Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple days. I'll add you right now
@crystalpeacock Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple days. I'll add you right now
Aren, he/him
@bloodofthedragon Thanks!
@bloodofthedragon Thanks!
Bump!
Bump!
Update: Reborn has been 'fixed' so that the exposed muscle and torn tissue is now covered by flora. It has been submitted and is currently awaiting moderator feedback.
Update: Reborn has been 'fixed' so that the exposed muscle and torn tissue is now covered by flora. It has been submitted and is currently awaiting moderator feedback.
Aren, he/him
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14