Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Some Folk Gallery
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91
Signed myself up! I totally agree with you.
Signed myself up! I totally agree with you.
HzGpUHb.png
@Tuath

I'd be interested if you ever did a recolor!
@Tuath

I'd be interested if you ever did a recolor!
Gem sales
Do I have any dragon to use this skin on? not really! Do I absolutely love it anyway? Of course! The world needs more good fae accents, especially for male faes!
Do I have any dragon to use this skin on? not really! Do I absolutely love it anyway? Of course! The world needs more good fae accents, especially for male faes!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
I don't have any faes in need of accents rn but dang this is lovely and good luck selling!
I don't have any faes in need of accents rn but dang this is lovely and good luck selling!
YsUBlZc.png
Hi! Would you add me to the list for Cosmic Wound? I love it.
Hi! Would you add me to the list for Cosmic Wound? I love it.
That is an incredibly gorgeous fae accent. I've signed up to the second run! I don't have a specific dragon in mind for it yet, but I'm sure it'll come in handy :3
That is an incredibly gorgeous fae accent. I've signed up to the second run! I don't have a specific dragon in mind for it yet, but I'm sure it'll come in handy :3
@inn
I'm unsure if I'll do a recolor of this; but if it sells enough copies I might!

@Astraya
I put your name in a slot!

@ApprenticeWriter @lopsidedhead
Thank you for the comments! Hope you guys find a dragon that looks grand with it. ^o^
@inn
I'm unsure if I'll do a recolor of this; but if it sells enough copies I might!

@Astraya
I put your name in a slot!

@ApprenticeWriter @lopsidedhead
Thank you for the comments! Hope you guys find a dragon that looks grand with it. ^o^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
[center][font=candara][size=5] Printing time![/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PnJ8HiJ.png[/img] [font=calibri][size=4] @Raptorgrrl @TsarinaTorment @RandomPurple @almosteverything @ApprenticeWriter @Gimmethemprimals @psychosis @Xemriss @MusicalMaladies First round of [b]Cosmic Wound[/b] is ready to print. Please send payment if you can! Remember that the price was 500 gems each. Thank you! [/size][/font] [emoji=planet size=1] [/center]

Printing time!

PnJ8HiJ.png

@Raptorgrrl @TsarinaTorment @RandomPurple @almosteverything @ApprenticeWriter @Gimmethemprimals @psychosis @Xemriss @MusicalMaladies

First round of Cosmic Wound is ready to print. Please send payment if you can! Remember that the price was 500 gems each. Thank you!

cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Tuath I'd be interested in a reprint of desolate & ward, could I be added to that pinglist?
@Tuath I'd be interested in a reprint of desolate & ward, could I be added to that pinglist?
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
@Tuath
Could I be added to a list for momentary if there is one?
@Tuath
Could I be added to a list for momentary if there is one?
xtzC4.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91