Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | final's accents | UT release part 2
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 194 195
I'd love a slot for all 3 please
I'd love a slot for all 3 please
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
Could I get a slot for shifang tiandi if it's available?
Could I get a slot for shifang tiandi if it's available?
NwLVR9V.png v910Tgv.gif rqhYWqn.gif W3eiagj.gif 6Dgzl3n.gif
@final
A slot for yousheng meng si please
@final
A slot for yousheng meng si please
@valmai
hello! I'm releasing shifang tiandi in a later round, it's not currently available :>
@valmai
hello! I'm releasing shifang tiandi in a later round, it's not currently available :>
UoweiPn.png
[quote name="final" date="2021-11-18 06:45:15" ] @valmai hello! I'm releasing shifang tiandi in a later round, it's not currently available :> [/quote] Ohh alright. Is there a way I can be notified when it get releases or when any new UMA gets released in general? Like one of those google document things people put their name in to get notified? (I forgot the name I'm sorry lol)
final wrote on 2021-11-18 06:45:15:
@valmai

Ohh alright. Is there a way I can be notified when it get releases or when any new UMA gets released in general? Like one of those google document things people put their name in to get notified? (I forgot the name I'm sorry lol)
NwLVR9V.png v910Tgv.gif rqhYWqn.gif W3eiagj.gif 6Dgzl3n.gif
@valmai
I can add you to my pinglist if you would like! :>
@valmai
I can add you to my pinglist if you would like! :>
UoweiPn.png
So I'm prob just an idiot but-- I would love a copy of Hefang Shensheng! How would I accquire one? I don't see it on the list/google doc :'D
So I'm prob just an idiot but-- I would love a copy of Hefang Shensheng! How would I accquire one? I don't see it on the list/google doc :'D
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@lacerations
hello! I'm releasing that in a future round since I made too many recolors to release in one round :3
would you like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when I release?
@lacerations
hello! I'm releasing that in a future round since I made too many recolors to release in one round :3
would you like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when I release?
UoweiPn.png
Ahh absolutely! Tysm! :D
Ahh absolutely! Tysm! :D
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@final Will you be printing Skin: wuhou again?
And im not usually a UMS person but i added myself to the pinglist for yousheng mengsi!
@final Will you be printing Skin: wuhou again?
And im not usually a UMS person but i added myself to the pinglist for yousheng mengsi!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 194 195