Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Seeing some nice entries out there! Good luck to everybody <3
Seeing some nice entries out there! Good luck to everybody <3
artshoplogo.jpg
Finished Wicked Man's Rest, excepting a bit of tweaking more likely. Had to squeeze it in before next week :U procrastination not allowed. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/17bb/f/2018/319/a/e/rbc18flat_by_aribis-dcs39zi.png[/img]
Finished Wicked Man's Rest, excepting a bit of tweaking more likely. Had to squeeze it in before next week :U procrastination not allowed.

rbc18flat_by_aribis-dcs39zi.png
NnYxXrI.png
i've been working on this skin all day, and honestly? i'm ready to sleep lmao [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319295669795815425/512836280992923658/judgiin.png[/img] (do geodes even count as rocks did i waste my time aaaaaaaaa
i've been working on this skin all day, and honestly? i'm ready to sleep lmao judgiin.png

(do geodes even count as rocks did i waste my time aaaaaaaaa
Last minute idea for anyone who wants to try it?

A full or partial skin based around fossilized plant imprints

Imagine a stone dragon with swirling leafy vines snaking around its body and limbs, or patches of stone, with the same idea. Could even be sorta artsty and filigree-like or sneak in the "bone" markings, like the ghost gene, to fill in empty space.
Last minute idea for anyone who wants to try it?

A full or partial skin based around fossilized plant imprints

Imagine a stone dragon with swirling leafy vines snaking around its body and limbs, or patches of stone, with the same idea. Could even be sorta artsty and filigree-like or sneak in the "bone" markings, like the ghost gene, to fill in empty space.
1aEvf03.png
I just added mine to the list! (Playing in the Mud)
Does it look like anything is wrong with it?
I just added mine to the list! (Playing in the Mud)
Does it look like anything is wrong with it?
@EliisMerith I'm no expert, but it looks just fine to me! I really like your entry, simple yet effective and very earthy :D
@EliisMerith I'm no expert, but it looks just fine to me! I really like your entry, simple yet effective and very earthy :D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
:D Thanks! That means a lot! @roule
:D Thanks! That means a lot! @roule
Wondering if there's any dragons that anyone wants a last-minute entry for?

Was thinking of trying my hand at another accent idea that could work for most dragons but wasn't sure what breed to try.

Not many entries this time around and thought a second option would be nice to add to the mix. c:
Wondering if there's any dragons that anyone wants a last-minute entry for?

Was thinking of trying my hand at another accent idea that could work for most dragons but wasn't sure what breed to try.

Not many entries this time around and thought a second option would be nice to add to the mix. c:
1aEvf03.png
@passenger lowkey saw rock beats scissors and my soul just died. i love it. wicked man's rest is also fine. im def rooting for that one to win. i just love them horns. if it doesnt make it tho, are you planning on making it a separate skin/accent??

@scryzze opal wraith is my jam. i looove the colors. hopin it gets picked bc holy mama. i am also very partial to skeletal lookin things imma buy about 10 of that once the fest rolls in

@geodragon deepearth entity looks gorgeous! love the cool blues and how it stands out from other stone-type entries

@Absolem0 i love your texture!!! the fur texture is honestly amazing

@ferpitou i wasnt expecting an earth accent to be creepy but wow. that is major creepy. and i really love how well it works with the ghost tertiary

amazing entries to everyone and goodluck yall
@passenger lowkey saw rock beats scissors and my soul just died. i love it. wicked man's rest is also fine. im def rooting for that one to win. i just love them horns. if it doesnt make it tho, are you planning on making it a separate skin/accent??

@scryzze opal wraith is my jam. i looove the colors. hopin it gets picked bc holy mama. i am also very partial to skeletal lookin things imma buy about 10 of that once the fest rolls in

@geodragon deepearth entity looks gorgeous! love the cool blues and how it stands out from other stone-type entries

@Absolem0 i love your texture!!! the fur texture is honestly amazing

@ferpitou i wasnt expecting an earth accent to be creepy but wow. that is major creepy. and i really love how well it works with the ghost tertiary

amazing entries to everyone and goodluck yall
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest
Thank you thank you! Honestly there's so many beautiful entries I doubt mine will make it, but you won't be the only one throwing all their money at it if it is chosen Need mah skeleton dragons
@LemmeRest
Thank you thank you! Honestly there's so many beautiful entries I doubt mine will make it, but you won't be the only one throwing all their money at it if it is chosen Need mah skeleton dragons
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me