Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [New!] Galactic Glissando - Fae M - 350g
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]Galactic Glissando[/b] [i]All goes silent in the concert hall, every gaze on the young man at center stage. He lets out a shaking breath, swallowing nervously as his eyes follow the star-patterned ceiling. The conductor, standing beside him, lifts his baton, and the soloist - raising both his horn and prayers - follows suit.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l5OFsJV.png[/img] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey friends! Disaster Ace Aria back with a second accent! I was entirely not expecting the outpouring of support my first one (which still has a slot selling [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2546269/1]here[/url] (sorrynotsorry for the shameless plug)) and my creative muse decided to bless me with a second manic idea that I stayed up until ungoshly hours working on oops. As before, here's the rules: [i]1: pinglists will be filled in groups of ten. 2: You can pay at any time from when you post your interest until I ping your group to pay. I'm a poor artist so I kinda need orders prepayed i'm sorry i know its awkward. 3: [b]I'm only going to be selling 30 copies.[/b] If by some miracle we get even that much interest. Then it's going on my shelf until I decide to maybe recolor it sometime well in the future. 4: Cost is, as before, 350g. If someone hasn't paid, or if there's just one slot left unfilled, I may order the 10 pack anyway and list all unpaid/unclaimed skins on the AH for 400g.[/i] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Pinglist 1: FILLED - ORDERED![/b] 1. Clarianet (paid) 2. Felistopaz (paid) 3. raQua (paid) 4. MerlinMausi (paid) 5. starskynadder (paid) 6. aeki (paid) 7. Trickilicki 8. Luteia (paid) 9. Clya 10. Catvrix (paid) [b]PINGLIST 2! FILLED![/b] 1. MythicalViper 2. Snipe (paid) 3. LordMalak (paid) 4. Minstri (paid) 5. MusicalMaladies (paid) 6. Doodeedoodah 7. Kardi (paid) 8. SarcasticHawke (paid) 9. Ganymede (paid) 10. Argonaut ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [i]As always, if you want a preview on your dragon, ping me their url! And say if you want apparel or not in the preview![/i]
Galactic Glissando
All goes silent in the concert hall, every gaze on the young man at center stage. He lets out a shaking breath, swallowing nervously as his eyes follow the star-patterned ceiling. The conductor, standing beside him, lifts his baton, and the soloist - raising both his horn and prayers - follows suit.
l5OFsJV.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey friends! Disaster Ace Aria back with a second accent! I was entirely not expecting the outpouring of support my first one (which still has a slot selling here (sorrynotsorry for the shameless plug)) and my creative muse decided to bless me with a second manic idea that I stayed up until ungoshly hours working on oops. As before, here's the rules:

1: pinglists will be filled in groups of ten.
2: You can pay at any time from when you post your interest until I ping your group to pay. I'm a poor artist so I kinda need orders prepayed i'm sorry i know its awkward.
3: I'm only going to be selling 30 copies. If by some miracle we get even that much interest. Then it's going on my shelf until I decide to maybe recolor it sometime well in the future.
4: Cost is, as before, 350g. If someone hasn't paid, or if there's just one slot left unfilled, I may order the 10 pack anyway and list all unpaid/unclaimed skins on the AH for 400g.

Pinglist 1: FILLED - ORDERED!
1. Clarianet (paid)
2. Felistopaz (paid)
3. raQua (paid)
4. MerlinMausi (paid)
5. starskynadder (paid)
6. aeki (paid)
7. Trickilicki
8. Luteia (paid)
9. Clya
10. Catvrix (paid)

PINGLIST 2! FILLED!
1. MythicalViper
2. Snipe (paid)
3. LordMalak (paid)
4. Minstri (paid)
5. MusicalMaladies (paid)
6. Doodeedoodah
7. Kardi (paid)
8. SarcasticHawke (paid)
9. Ganymede (paid)
10. Argonaut
As always, if you want a preview on your dragon, ping me their url! And say if you want apparel or not in the preview!
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Fae M, Accents, blue, cool colors, high fantasy, glow, music, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

snipped out the pinglist!
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Fae M, Accents, blue, cool colors, high fantasy, glow, music, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

snipped out the pinglist!
@Clarianet

Omg this is gorgeous! please sign me up for a copy! *_*
@Clarianet

Omg this is gorgeous! please sign me up for a copy! *_*
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Clarianet
Looks amazing! I'd like a slot, please!
@Clarianet
Looks amazing! I'd like a slot, please!
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@Clarianet

Sign me up too! :)
@Clarianet

Sign me up too! :)
z59oZrZ.png
4/10 slots in the first order are filled! :D I love you friends so much.
4/10 slots in the first order are filled! :D I love you friends so much.
@Clarianet Music notes? Uh sign me up. I'm a huge music nerd and this skin is just...perfect.
@Clarianet Music notes? Uh sign me up. I'm a huge music nerd and this skin is just...perfect.
NaaZR6s.gif
@Clarianet beautiful!! sign me up for a slot please!!
@Clarianet beautiful!! sign me up for a slot please!!
skitty.gifldRvTGm.gifskitty.gif
@Clarianet I can't believe I forgot to mention this before -- can you put me on your pinglist?
@Clarianet I can't believe I forgot to mention this before -- can you put me on your pinglist?
@velociraptor42 1) AAAAAA I'm flattered, 2) I don't have a pinglist yet but I will definitely make one!!!!! sdchgjkdfgvhdk. Also did you want a slot for this boy? <3
@velociraptor42 1) AAAAAA I'm flattered, 2) I don't have a pinglist yet but I will definitely make one!!!!! sdchgjkdfgvhdk. Also did you want a slot for this boy? <3
1 2 3 4 5 6