Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Les Chats'- haitus, check back later!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58
@Macchi could I get a slot for Deavas? I’ll send payment for both skins ::)
@Macchi could I get a slot for Deavas? I’ll send payment for both skins ::)
boxparts.gif
@Macchi
eheh i'm gonna have to cancel rip, too 'spensive, im broke
@Macchi
eheh i'm gonna have to cancel rip, too 'spensive, im broke
qPHFGW5.png
@boxparts sure! please send payment for galactic seraphim and hold on to the gems for daevas <3
@boxparts sure! please send payment for galactic seraphim and hold on to the gems for daevas <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Possums @Aviose no problem!! never hesitate to tell me if you need to cancel <3
@Possums @Aviose no problem!! never hesitate to tell me if you need to cancel <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
bump~ one slot left for Daevas!!
bump~ one slot left for Daevas!!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
hey! has the second run of galaxy been delivered or are you still getting people for payment? just makin sure dw ouo
hey! has the second run of galaxy been delivered or are you still getting people for payment? just makin sure dw ouo
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3
- social anxiety. bls be patience

tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_p3wma5InsX1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_p3wmaoSIJG1tc3swm_540.png
@Autumnus it's been delivered! actually, it was delivered even before i got all the payment cause i used the profits haha
@Autumnus it's been delivered! actually, it was delivered even before i got all the payment cause i used the profits haha
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
ohh okay! cause i'm on the second run (unless i got moved down? idk) and i haven't gotten it??
ohh okay! cause i'm on the second run (unless i got moved down? idk) and i haven't gotten it??
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3

tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_p3wma5InsX1tc3swm_540.png
@Autumnus OH PFFFT NO SORRY I MEANT SENT AHHHHHHH it's in queue ^^;; sorry!!! i forgot how to english lmao

i will send it as soon as possible when i do get them! ^^ second round was sent on the 7th, allow me 2-4 more days ^^
@Autumnus OH PFFFT NO SORRY I MEANT SENT AHHHHHHH it's in queue ^^;; sorry!!! i forgot how to english lmao

i will send it as soon as possible when i do get them! ^^ second round was sent on the 7th, allow me 2-4 more days ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
SDFDFGDSD IT'S OKAY DW

but alright!! just checkin in i'm very new to this kinda market. thank you!! :D
SDFDFGDSD IT'S OKAY DW

but alright!! just checkin in i'm very new to this kinda market. thank you!! :D
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58