Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
gasp omg it looks so good on him.
gasp omg it looks so good on him.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Phoenixoflegend aw thank you! I'll plop you down.
@Phoenixoflegend aw thank you! I'll plop you down.
@Brightcrest Glad to hear! I do quite like it with mostly warmer tones-- though I'm some someone could find a cold color scheme that worked.

In fact, I'll just say it right now-- IF I don't win and this does go out as a UMA, I'm probably going to make ONE VARIANT the same way I did for my marrow eater/breaker flunkies last year-- see these for examples:

I don't tend to do a lot of wild recolors, but I like having one warm-centric and one cool-centric palette if I can cover for it so the majority of general color schemes can be accommodated.
@Brightcrest Glad to hear! I do quite like it with mostly warmer tones-- though I'm some someone could find a cold color scheme that worked.

In fact, I'll just say it right now-- IF I don't win and this does go out as a UMA, I'm probably going to make ONE VARIANT the same way I did for my marrow eater/breaker flunkies last year-- see these for examples:

I don't tend to do a lot of wild recolors, but I like having one warm-centric and one cool-centric palette if I can cover for it so the majority of general color schemes can be accommodated.
throw me on the pinglist, please!
throw me on the pinglist, please!

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
gosh, i'd love a ping if it doesn't win! absolutely gorgeous.
gosh, i'd love a ping if it doesn't win! absolutely gorgeous.
I shouldn't be surprised at how good this entry is, with how amazing your Marrow Eater is! Please ping me if it doesn't win. O:
I shouldn't be surprised at how good this entry is, with how amazing your Marrow Eater is! Please ping me if it doesn't win. O:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Plagueheart @Stonebank I'll put you both down! Thank you so much for your kind words and interest!
@Plagueheart @Stonebank I'll put you both down! Thank you so much for your kind words and interest!
@Hawktalon can do! I'll put you down now!
@Hawktalon can do! I'll put you down now!
pinglist please! :D
pinglist please! :D
@Mip added!
@Mip added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92